Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pizza Dragons!!Lore/Art Dragons(OPEN)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@Lindow May I buy Margherita?
@Lindow May I buy Margherita?
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@Lindow Can I buy SuperPizza please?
@Lindow Can I buy SuperPizza please?
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@HowDoilnternet I remember u was the one purchasing a pizza dragon last time to give it to a friend, do u still need it for that friend or is for urself this time? :3
and yeah, u can buy her. The prices are in the first pag, u can send a CR.

@Madrigalism Sure! Send a CR when u are ready, the prices are in the first pag!

@HowDoilnternet I remember u was the one purchasing a pizza dragon last time to give it to a friend, do u still need it for that friend or is for urself this time? :3
and yeah, u can buy her. The prices are in the first pag, u can send a CR.

@Madrigalism Sure! Send a CR when u are ready, the prices are in the first pag!

rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
@Lindow no this is for ME >=3
I've been wanting a female pizza snapper for ages now!
@Lindow no this is for ME >=3
I've been wanting a female pizza snapper for ages now!
[b][color=FF6600]Sorry for the double ping today, but i wanted to share the two new Pizza Dragons pairs. They arent yet ready to breed but they will be soon. I already have programs for the new breed Veilspun, so stay tuned for more updates![/b] [color=FF6600]@Aetherstorm, @Cascarones, @Sofystikitty, @Pufferheart, @Koris, @irlmaxxor, @Sparrow01, @pinkocean , @ShinigamiMercury, @mischaf, @HalloweenTown, @HowDoilnternet The female of the bane will be a Spicy Pizza Dragon type, while the make will be a cheesy one. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UP4u19j.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9mDaAD2.gif[/img] [/center] [b][color=FF6600]There will also be a new pair "Coal Pizza Dragons", that will be added to the Special Pizza Dragons types. For who dont know it, there is a pizza made of natural coal dought and looks black and its a white pizza type cuz dont have tomato sauce. Its really tasty and i suggest to try it :3[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4f0ui4.png[/img][/center] [b][color=FF6600]I also want to say that i will add shortly a "Wall of Fame" in the subspecie page where i will write down all the names that helped me to grow the Pizza subspecie by donations of genes/treasure/gems or purchase more than 3 pizza dragons from me (depending from their price). [/b] Im sorry for the pics quality, it isnt the official breeding cards of them.
Sorry for the double ping today, but i wanted to share the two new Pizza Dragons pairs. They arent yet ready to breed but they will be soon.
I already have programs for the new breed Veilspun, so stay tuned for more updates!

@Aetherstorm, @Cascarones, @Sofystikitty, @Pufferheart, @Koris, @irlmaxxor, @Sparrow01, @pinkocean , @ShinigamiMercury, @mischaf, @HalloweenTown, @HowDoilnternet

The female of the bane will be a Spicy Pizza Dragon type, while the make will be a cheesy one.

UP4u19j.gif9mDaAD2.gif

There will also be a new pair "Coal Pizza Dragons", that will be added to the Special Pizza Dragons types.

For who dont know it, there is a pizza made of natural coal dought and looks black and its a white pizza type cuz dont have tomato sauce. Its really tasty and i suggest to try it :3

C4f0ui4.png

I also want to say that i will add shortly a "Wall of Fame" in the subspecie page where i will write down all the names that helped me to grow the Pizza subspecie by donations of genes/treasure/gems or purchase more than 3 pizza dragons from me (depending from their price).

Im sorry for the pics quality, it isnt the official breeding cards of them.
rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
Adorable!!! Gosh I might need a banescale from you, I love them
Adorable!!! Gosh I might need a banescale from you, I love them
@Lindow

Hey, nice to see you back! And speaking of pizza, could I take Pizza off your hands for gems? :)
@Lindow

Hey, nice to see you back! And speaking of pizza, could I take Pizza off your hands for gems? :)
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2906180/][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/649265005329383447/756126818209234964/bannerbase_5.png[/img][/url][/center]
bannerbase_5.png
Flower_Nymph_Icon.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkull
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCioCFC3.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifsZShZzW.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBanner credit

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSignature credit
@Lindow aaa!! are pizza coatls still a thing? because i saw some in a person's den and i was wondering if you do have pizza coatls! if so, could u add me to the pinglist for them?
@Lindow aaa!! are pizza coatls still a thing? because i saw some in a person's den and i was wondering if you do have pizza coatls! if so, could u add me to the pinglist for them?
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Im excited to see the pizza veils!! oh i hope they have mop to represent melty cheese aksdjh
Im excited to see the pizza veils!! oh i hope they have mop to represent melty cheese aksdjh
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96