Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -DoA Dragonary- [Metallic/Alloy]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lunadream

You've been added to the pinglist ^^
@Lunadream

You've been added to the pinglist ^^
BzTcXXD.png
@JellyRaven

Ping!
Alabaster and Alba had two Skydancers if you'd like to have a look.~
@JellyRaven

Ping!
Alabaster and Alba had two Skydancers if you'd like to have a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
@JellyRaven

Three imperials were born from Nabu and Frutia's nest if you'd like to have a look.~
@JellyRaven

Three imperials were born from Nabu and Frutia's nest if you'd like to have a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
@JellyRaven

Two Coatls were born from Stelio and Incoquo's nest if you'd like to take a look.~
@JellyRaven

Two Coatls were born from Stelio and Incoquo's nest if you'd like to take a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
@JellyRaven

A Guardian and a Skydancer have been born from Klaxon and Phoebe's nest if you want to have a look.~
@JellyRaven

A Guardian and a Skydancer have been born from Klaxon and Phoebe's nest if you want to have a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
@Bookworm125 @Lunadream

Two Coatl females were born from Nebulus and Metalluna's nest if you'd like to have a look.~
@Bookworm125 @Lunadream

Two Coatl females were born from Nebulus and Metalluna's nest if you'd like to have a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oThqIQ3.png[/img]
oThqIQ3.png
BzTcXXD.png
@Jellyraven

Six hatchlings have been born from two different breeding pairs if you'd like to have a look.~
@Jellyraven

Six hatchlings have been born from two different breeding pairs if you'd like to have a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
@Jellyraven

Three Coatls have been born from Stelio and Incoquo if you'd like to have a look.~
@Jellyraven

Three Coatls have been born from Stelio and Incoquo if you'd like to have a look.~
BzTcXXD.png
@Midna03

Could you put me on the pinglist for Nebulus and Metalluna?
@Midna03

Could you put me on the pinglist for Nebulus and Metalluna?
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6