Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Runes Hatchery CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1768926][img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/inkheartedgirl/bb-affiliate-bump-small_zps1qk5heov.gif[/img][/url][/center]
bb-affiliate-bump-small_zps1qk5heov.gif
hu72dVR.png
@FluffyTheUnicorn @Terhothyl Your christmas hatchies have arrived! Here's how they hatched: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Guc2yci.png[/img] Egg number one goes to fluffy, egg number two for terhothyl! Sending the CRs now. Will update the main post after christmas.
@FluffyTheUnicorn
@Terhothyl

Your christmas hatchies have arrived! Here's how they hatched:

Guc2yci.png

Egg number one goes to fluffy, egg number two for terhothyl! Sending the CRs now.

Will update the main post after christmas.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths
Mind adding me to the ping list?
@MurkyDepths
Mind adding me to the ping list?
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
@Kyumileo Sure thing, done! The next nest will be on the 9th.
@Kyumileo Sure thing, done! The next nest will be on the 9th.
@MurkyDepths could i be on the pinglist? prices are a bit high for me right now, but if i get a windfall, i'd be interested
@MurkyDepths could i be on the pinglist? prices are a bit high for me right now, but if i get a windfall, i'd be interested
@ArouraBorialice Sure!
@ArouraBorialice Sure!
Affiliate bump :)
Affiliate bump :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Spottedleaf125 @virtue @canisVirus @superpapershark @Kahaki @MintyKitten @Sonora @Noctiferous @CanidaesDragons @MightyNinja11 @chibiTina @Abi @emmasquema @Marmite @emmasquema @Kahaki @annathequeen @SolarPaintDragon @crazyraspberry @Savannah2004
@cherryj016 @AmeriaSparrow @Airaly @sataan @ElecSquirrel10 @Korozo @Kyumileo @ArouraBorialice

New nest between Imri and Kaleido! 3 eggs this time.

@Spottedleaf125 @virtue @canisVirus @superpapershark @Kahaki @MintyKitten @Sonora @Noctiferous @CanidaesDragons @MightyNinja11 @chibiTina @Abi @emmasquema @Marmite @emmasquema @Kahaki @annathequeen @SolarPaintDragon @crazyraspberry @Savannah2004
@cherryj016 @AmeriaSparrow @Airaly @sataan @ElecSquirrel10 @Korozo @Kyumileo @ArouraBorialice

New nest between Imri and Kaleido! 3 eggs this time.

@MurkyDepths

I'll buy the middle egg! :D
@MurkyDepths

I'll buy the middle egg! :D
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo Great! Send the payment over, you'll be put on the list and the nest will be hatched when all slots are full and the nest can hatch or one week after the nest could have hatched! :)
@Korozo Great! Send the payment over, you'll be put on the list and the nest will be hatched when all slots are full and the nest can hatch or one week after the nest could have hatched! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28