Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Misha's Hatchery (Imp/PC/Snap/Fae)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aah, too soon for me, sadly.
Aah, too soon for me, sadly.
@Misha Oh wait, do you take gems too? Would a split gem/treasure payment work?
@Misha Oh wait, do you take gems too? Would a split gem/treasure payment work?
@Landroval it would :) What kind of split were you wanting to do?
@Landroval it would :) What kind of split were you wanting to do?
icefull2.png
@Misha I could give you 50k treasure and the rest in gems?
@Misha I could give you 50k treasure and the rest in gems?
@landroval sure :) with the ration mentioned on my price area it should be 50Kt + 1125g (140K)
@landroval sure :) with the ration mentioned on my price area it should be 50Kt + 1125g (140K)
icefull2.png
@Misha Great, payment sent!
@Misha Great, payment sent!
Bump
Bump
icefull2.png
@Gira I pinged you over here since my old board is out of date and I made a new one ^^; My pearls are currently ping only for when the clutches hatch so you may ask to be added to a ping list for any pairs :)

@Bobbina Pinged you over this way as well. My faes are not on a reserve list at this time but I can add you to a ping list for when they're ready :) Prices are higher than my old thread so please keep this in mind ^^
@Gira I pinged you over here since my old board is out of date and I made a new one ^^; My pearls are currently ping only for when the clutches hatch so you may ask to be added to a ping list for any pairs :)

@Bobbina Pinged you over this way as well. My faes are not on a reserve list at this time but I can add you to a ping list for when they're ready :) Prices are higher than my old thread so please keep this in mind ^^
icefull2.png
Also an update incase anyone didn't see <3 Dahlia is now a Spiral! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21613] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/21613_350.png[/img] [/url]
Also an update incase anyone didn&#039;t see <3 Dahlia is now a Spiral! ^^

21613_350.png
icefull2.png
@Misha

QT!

Very nice stuff indeed. Are we still on for our originally discussed exchange of Imperials and Wildclaws for a Snapper and a Pearlcatcher?
@Misha

QT!

Very nice stuff indeed. Are we still on for our originally discussed exchange of Imperials and Wildclaws for a Snapper and a Pearlcatcher?
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8