Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 213 214
Hi! I'd like to buy one of the Midsummer Sun boys, please; no discounts apply to me. They're so so gorgeous, I can't resist!

As for the pair, that color combo makes me think of deep tropical oceans in the summertime. ^w^ I might just have to snag one of those babies as well...
Hi! I'd like to buy one of the Midsummer Sun boys, please; no discounts apply to me. They're so so gorgeous, I can't resist!

As for the pair, that color combo makes me think of deep tropical oceans in the summertime. ^w^ I might just have to snag one of those babies as well...
qFCn0sw.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngKGIsXfL.png
@MythicSpirit Could I sk you to hold onto that lady with the Cholcolate primary from Wild Hunters, please? I have to get rid of some other dragons/get a lair expansion first...

Also, I tend to forget that I have dragons on hold, do you think you could remind me every dat or so that I've got her? ^^"
Also also, could you let me know if your "Tree Nuts" pair has a male hatchling with a soil primary?
@MythicSpirit Could I sk you to hold onto that lady with the Cholcolate primary from Wild Hunters, please? I have to get rid of some other dragons/get a lair expansion first...

Also, I tend to forget that I have dragons on hold, do you think you could remind me every dat or so that I've got her? ^^"
Also also, could you let me know if your "Tree Nuts" pair has a male hatchling with a soil primary?
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
@ShianneJanelle I'd love to affiliate with you! You have a very lovely start!

@HuntressWizard I do have a very ocean-y pair! They'll actually be hatchling next week :D I'll send them over to you soon!

@Starrii I'll hold her for 3 days upto a week if you need; I'll still send the CR for you! And also sure thing, I'll reserve a soil male from that pair for you!

@ShianneJanelle I'd love to affiliate with you! You have a very lovely start!

@HuntressWizard I do have a very ocean-y pair! They'll actually be hatchling next week :D I'll send them over to you soon!

@Starrii I'll hold her for 3 days upto a week if you need; I'll still send the CR for you! And also sure thing, I'll reserve a soil male from that pair for you!

aSdlF4L.png
Hello! Happy new year! May I have wild hunters 1?
Hello! Happy new year! May I have wild hunters 1?
@OmegaDaDragon Happy New Years! I'm sorting things now, but the Wild Hunters #1 is actually on hold now (sorry for the slow updating) The other female is free though, 3#!
@OmegaDaDragon Happy New Years! I'm sorting things now, but the Wild Hunters #1 is actually on hold now (sorry for the slow updating) The other female is free though, 3#!
aSdlF4L.png
In that case, may I have the male? #2?
In that case, may I have the male? #2?
@OmegaDaDragon Sure thing! He'll be headed your way soon!
@OmegaDaDragon Sure thing! He'll be headed your way soon!
aSdlF4L.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
@MythicSpirit
You have a really lovely hatchery! Would you care to become affiliates?
@MythicSpirit
You have a really lovely hatchery! Would you care to become affiliates?
Clan-Emblem-Small-Flag-2.pngpetalsgeneeggroyal.pngcapsuleeggspearmint.png ..........
@Septarian I sure would! Thank you! You have a very lovely aesthetic and pairs!
@Septarian I sure would! Thank you! You have a very lovely aesthetic and pairs!
aSdlF4L.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 213 214