Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ER || Free/10kt dergs || Send dergs here
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58
@ShadowFlamel Back again with another derg! Can I have this girl up for 10k? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29092216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290923/29092216_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowFlamel

Back again with another derg! Can I have this girl up for 10k?
29092216_350.png
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
@Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @RedSnow

One new 10kt derg added: Archy
@Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @RedSnow

One new 10kt derg added: Archy
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

discord: shadowflamel .:. fr+2 .:. she/her

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
@ShadowFlamel I have a question, is dragon trading allowed here?

What I mean is,
Lets say I really like this 10k dragon, and I've got another dragon I should think should be up for adoption. I would trade that dragon, hopefully as good as the other, and finally doing the transaction.

Maybe this is even an idea for the future..?
@ShadowFlamel I have a question, is dragon trading allowed here?

What I mean is,
Lets say I really like this 10k dragon, and I've got another dragon I should think should be up for adoption. I would trade that dragon, hopefully as good as the other, and finally doing the transaction.

Maybe this is even an idea for the future..?
@Xalix

Dragon trading.... hmm. I could probably include a section one where players can request their dergs to put. So say someone comes along and wants that derg well its free so long as they also donate a derg into the program otherwise it's 10kt...? Kinda like a give one, take one... If you're talking about like paying with another derg that would depend on the player who's trying to get rid of the derg ( the one, per say you, are wanting). I know everyone's opinion of a derg "equal" to another varies so idk how well that would work out. Maybe if you explained it a bit more...?
@Xalix

Dragon trading.... hmm. I could probably include a section one where players can request their dergs to put. So say someone comes along and wants that derg well its free so long as they also donate a derg into the program otherwise it's 10kt...? Kinda like a give one, take one... If you're talking about like paying with another derg that would depend on the player who's trying to get rid of the derg ( the one, per say you, are wanting). I know everyone's opinion of a derg "equal" to another varies so idk how well that would work out. Maybe if you explained it a bit more...?
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
[quote name="ShadowFlamel" date=2016-12-15 16:31:15] @Xalix Dragon trading.... hmm. I could probably include a section one where players can request their dergs to put. So say someone comes along and wants that derg well its free so long as they also donate a derg into the program otherwise it's 10kt...? Kinda like a give one, take one... If you're talking about like paying with another derg that would depend on the player who's trying to get rid of the derg ( the one, per say you, are wanting). I know everyone's opinion of a derg "equal" to another varies so idk how well that would work out. Maybe if you explained it a bit more...? [/quote] Hmm.. Maybe work out a system of where certain dragons must be swapped for certain dragons EX: A guardian for a Fae or A coatl for a ridgeback you know what i mean? you hit some pretty good spots.
ShadowFlamel wrote on 2016-12-15:
@Xalix

Hmm..
Maybe work out a system of where certain dragons must be swapped for certain dragons
EX: A guardian for a Fae or A coatl for a ridgeback
you know what i mean? you hit some pretty good spots.
@Xalix

Yeah... Like swap a certain breed for the same breed. Flight for flight. Plentiful breed for plentiful, etc. Something like that?
@Xalix

Yeah... Like swap a certain breed for the same breed. Flight for flight. Plentiful breed for plentiful, etc. Something like that?
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

[quote name="ShadowFlamel" date=2016-12-15 16:40:28] @Xalix Yeah... Like swap a certain breed for the same breed. Flight for flight. Plentiful breed for plentiful, etc. Something like that? [/quote] Yup! Exactly :D
ShadowFlamel wrote on 2016-12-15:
@Xalix

Yup! Exactly :D
@Xalix

Huh. That'd be interesting. I'm sure people will like that. I'll have to figure out a few minor details but I'll definently keep that in mind.
@Xalix

Huh. That'd be interesting. I'm sure people will like that. I'll have to figure out a few minor details but I'll definently keep that in mind.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

@ShadowFlamel

Thamks for holding my dragon! Someone just bought her off the auction house so she can get taken down :)
@ShadowFlamel

Thamks for holding my dragon! Someone just bought her off the auction house so she can get taken down :)
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
@marinescorpion

Nice. Just took her down. Glad she found a home ^.^
@marinescorpion

Nice. Just took her down. Glad she found a home ^.^
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58