Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Shoto's Cheap Hatchlings] Free for newb
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
a Future breeding pair has been added! to request to be pinged for a specific breeding pair simply copy and paste the img of the breeding pair using the img bbcode, or Request to be pinged for the specific mother and father's breeding.
a Future breeding pair has been added! to request to be pinged for a specific breeding pair simply copy and paste the img of the breeding pair using the img bbcode, or Request to be pinged for the specific mother and father's breeding.
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
Updated breeding pairs time left to being bred in the future. It's a new day!
Updated breeding pairs time left to being bred in the future. It's a new day!
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
Bump!
Bump!
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
Updated the breeding post and added a new future breeding pair. Also named the breeding pairs so it's easier to request to be pinged for specific breeding pair.
Updated the breeding post and added a new future breeding pair. Also named the breeding pairs so it's easier to request to be pinged for specific breeding pair.
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
It's a new day! updated breeding time left.
It's a new day! updated breeding time left.
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
Bump!
Bump!
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
Added some Discounts! if your from the Light flight like me right now since were dominating you get 15% off on dragons!
Added some Discounts! if your from the Light flight like me right now since were dominating you get 15% off on dragons!
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1935258][img]http://i.imgur.com/LD7cFr5.png[/img][/url] I am now affiliating with the above! go check them out once your done here.
LD7cFr5.png

I am now affiliating with the above! go check them out once your done here.
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
Burmperoo afternoon. still no sales but you know what I'm optimistic, I know that basic genes aren't that wanted. Don't know why entirely cause sometimes a basic is WAY better then lets say a fully gened dragon. But that's opinion.
Burmperoo afternoon. still no sales but you know what I'm optimistic, I know that basic genes aren't that wanted. Don't know why entirely cause sometimes a basic is WAY better then lets say a fully gened dragon. But that's opinion.
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
Bump
Bump