Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | «The 80s Hatchery» [wasp pair]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44
[center][b][i]2 Prime babies have hatched![/i][/b] ---------- [center][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32584581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325846/32584581_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [quote] ---------- [center][b]Prime[/b] ---------- [b][i]Alchemist[/i][/b] Metallic/Shim/Circuit Strawberry/Abyss/Dust 35,000 Treasure[/center][/columns][/quote] ---------- [center][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32584584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325846/32584584_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [quote] ---------- [center][b]Prime[/b] ---------- [b][i]Quintus[/i][/b] Metallic/Shim/Glim Cerise/Overcast/Silver 35,000 Treasure[/center][/columns][/quote] ---------- [size=1]pinglist: @cyleris @baelistair @CosmicFalcon @ShadowFlamel @HalcyonBlaze @TwofacedDemon @counterklock @Kellendraysia @Kirkeyressa @SapphireMoon @WickedGuacamole @Shocklee @BlackMgaic[/size][/center]
2 Prime babies have hatched!

32584581_350.png
Quote:

Prime

Alchemist
Metallic/Shim/Circuit
Strawberry/Abyss/Dust
35,000 Treasure

32584584_350.png
Quote:

Prime

Quintus
Metallic/Shim/Glim
Cerise/Overcast/Silver
35,000 Treasure

pinglist: @cyleris @baelistair @CosmicFalcon @ShadowFlamel @HalcyonBlaze @TwofacedDemon @counterklock @Kellendraysia @Kirkeyressa @SapphireMoon @WickedGuacamole @Shocklee @BlackMgaic
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone

May I please get that beautiful met/shim/glim imp girl?

Ahhh this is the beginning of the end of my saved treasure XnX
@Klone

May I please get that beautiful met/shim/glim imp girl?

Ahhh this is the beginning of the end of my saved treasure XnX
@Klone I love the terminator babies! Could there be a possibility of lightning eyes maybe? ;u ; If so then ping me as soon as a wildclaw shows up, I'll buy them in a heartbeat!
@Klone I love the terminator babies! Could there be a possibility of lightning eyes maybe? ;u ; If so then ping me as soon as a wildclaw shows up, I'll buy them in a heartbeat!
@HalcyonBlaze If no one else shows interest in her by tomorrow (which looks pretty likely) she's yours! ^^

@Kirkeyressa I could put them on a lightning nest every so often for you (maybe every other nest?) If they ever produce a wildclaw I think it would be a miracle and you'd be the first one to know about it ;)
@HalcyonBlaze If no one else shows interest in her by tomorrow (which looks pretty likely) she's yours! ^^

@Kirkeyressa I could put them on a lightning nest every so often for you (maybe every other nest?) If they ever produce a wildclaw I think it would be a miracle and you'd be the first one to know about it ;)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone \\o// thank you!!
@Klone \\o// thank you!!
@Kirkeyressa I just have to get the wildclaw dad first!
@Kirkeyressa I just have to get the wildclaw dad first!
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@klone Sweet, thanks! let me know :D
@klone Sweet, thanks! let me know :D
The Last Starfighter is now nesting with 3 eggs!

pinglist:
@cyleris @baelistair @CosmicFalcon @ShadowFlamel @HalcyonBlaze @Siritys
The Last Starfighter is now nesting with 3 eggs!

pinglist:
@cyleris @baelistair @CosmicFalcon @ShadowFlamel @HalcyonBlaze @Siritys
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@HalcyonBlaze Looks like she's yours! I'll set up a private auction for you :)
@HalcyonBlaze Looks like she's yours! I'll set up a private auction for you :)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
.:SALE:.
Certain adult dragons are now 50% off! See the dragons on the front page for updated prices.

pinglist:
@cyleris @baelistair @CosmicFalcon @ShadowFlamel @TwofacedDemon @counterklock @Kellendraysia @Kirkeyressa @SapphireMoon @WickedGuacamole @Shocklee @BlackMgaic @DreadDelRio @notsoheadless @Selenology @Alanon @SilkVelvet @Donnie @Siritys @HalcyonBlaze
.:SALE:.
Certain adult dragons are now 50% off! See the dragons on the front page for updated prices.

pinglist:
@cyleris @baelistair @CosmicFalcon @ShadowFlamel @TwofacedDemon @counterklock @Kellendraysia @Kirkeyressa @SapphireMoon @WickedGuacamole @Shocklee @BlackMgaic @DreadDelRio @notsoheadless @Selenology @Alanon @SilkVelvet @Donnie @Siritys @HalcyonBlaze
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44