Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LEVEL 19s - ALL 200k or 250g
1 2 3
[center]These are perfect those seeking the achievement! I will accept the items below, as well gems at daily trading prices. Items I will accept: [item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched nature egg] Currently selling: none - currently training [/center] [center] [img]http://pic.prepics-cdn.com/abaaaaa/21979362.gif[/img] [/center]
These are perfect those seeking the achievement!
I will accept the items below, as well gems at daily trading prices.

Items I will accept:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

Currently selling:

none - currently training

21979362.gif

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
Up
Up

up
up

up
up

up
up

up
up

up
up

UP
UP

I would love the first one! I sent a cr with an egg in it, but not sure if you wanted something more added to it.
I would love the first one! I sent a cr with an egg in it, but not sure if you wanted something more added to it.
@CabilleAmore I've responded in the CR! If you cover the difference in gems I'm happy to trade :)
@CabilleAmore I've responded in the CR! If you cover the difference in gems I'm happy to trade :)

1 2 3