Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bloodlines Hatchery | New 3/17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
bump
bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
May I ask...if Naomi was a glitch, then how did anyone manage to get her offspring, let along breed her? Naomi is one of the few aspects of FR I don't fully understand, she seems so mysterious.
@Enalahs
May I ask...if Naomi was a glitch, then how did anyone manage to get her offspring, let along breed her? Naomi is one of the few aspects of FR I don't fully understand, she seems so mysterious.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

That's one aspect no one fully knows. Some theorize that the accounts original owner left and FR took it over as a placeholder for the exalts. If this theory is true, then the original owner must have bred Willow, traded her off, and then left shortly after.
@QuetzalQueen

That's one aspect no one fully knows. Some theorize that the accounts original owner left and FR took it over as a placeholder for the exalts. If this theory is true, then the original owner must have bred Willow, traded her off, and then left shortly after.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
That's interesting! So does that mean that the actual owner of Naomi's account was not a staff member? If so, how would they show Naomi's avatar in Auction House messages? Perhaps the original owner of Naomi was a hacker trying to create confusion among the site community...
@Enalahs
That's interesting! So does that mean that the actual owner of Naomi's account was not a staff member? If so, how would they show Naomi's avatar in Auction House messages? Perhaps the original owner of Naomi was a hacker trying to create confusion among the site community...
@QuetzalQueen

As far as we know, it wasn't a staff member. We, the regular members, aren't quite sure why the glitch happened but it was fixed shortly after it happened. Caused quite a stir amongst the forums lol. It was more than just the auction house messages. When you searched the profile, the amount of dragons said to be in the lair (the number that showed in the search menu) showed it had thousands upon thousands Of dragons. The number kept rising as people exalted dragons. That's what makes us think that FR took over an abandoned account to hold the exalted dragons in the system files and just not show in the actual lair. That was fixed shortly after as well, though I'm sure there are hundreds of screenshots showing it still.
@QuetzalQueen

As far as we know, it wasn't a staff member. We, the regular members, aren't quite sure why the glitch happened but it was fixed shortly after it happened. Caused quite a stir amongst the forums lol. It was more than just the auction house messages. When you searched the profile, the amount of dragons said to be in the lair (the number that showed in the search menu) showed it had thousands upon thousands Of dragons. The number kept rising as people exalted dragons. That's what makes us think that FR took over an abandoned account to hold the exalted dragons in the system files and just not show in the actual lair. That was fixed shortly after as well, though I'm sure there are hundreds of screenshots showing it still.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
Whoa, that's weird! Random that the FR staff would need an abandoned account to store all those exalted dragons!
@Enalahs
Whoa, that's weird! Random that the FR staff would need an abandoned account to store all those exalted dragons!
@QuetzalQueen

Not really if you think about it. Back then, they were limiting the amount of new members due to server issues (didn't want to overload the system). They only recently began opening the window for a week instead of just a day or two. With that in mind, its not odd that they'd rather use an abandoned account instead of making another. Plus, it would be less on the system to use an account instead of just storing them in a different section of the server and risk an overload or a worse glitch.
@QuetzalQueen

Not really if you think about it. Back then, they were limiting the amount of new members due to server issues (didn't want to overload the system). They only recently began opening the window for a week instead of just a day or two. With that in mind, its not odd that they'd rather use an abandoned account instead of making another. Plus, it would be less on the system to use an account instead of just storing them in a different section of the server and risk an overload or a worse glitch.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
bump
bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
bump
bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
Do you do holds?
I'd really like to adopt Peri, but I don't have the gems or treasure atm.
I don't know much about this glitch, only finding out about it from this post, but it sounds like it caused quite the stir when it was around.
@Enalahs
Do you do holds?
I'd really like to adopt Peri, but I don't have the gems or treasure atm.
I don't know much about this glitch, only finding out about it from this post, but it sounds like it caused quite the stir when it was around.
sig2_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9z.pngart_shop_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmn.pngskin_and_accent_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcm2.pnghatchery_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcml.pngmarorek_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmi.pngnest_network_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmf.pngsig1_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170