Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Tictured & Stoned Level 25s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Dandans0029
Ah, he has the following stones:

Scratch
Shred | Freezing Slash
Berserker | Berserker | Berserker
Ambush | Ambush
@Dandans0029
Ah, he has the following stones:

Scratch
Shred | Freezing Slash
Berserker | Berserker | Berserker
Ambush | Ambush
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@clearlakes44 cool I'm beacuse I'm unfamiliar with the terms, would he be good for fighting with another Lvl 25 ? (I think that's what farming is, ahhhh) well as long as he has eliminate, beserker and ambush we'll be right
@clearlakes44 cool I'm beacuse I'm unfamiliar with the terms, would he be good for fighting with another Lvl 25 ? (I think that's what farming is, ahhhh) well as long as he has eliminate, beserker and ambush we'll be right
@clearlakes44

AHHh so no eliminate?

Sorry no deal then :(
@clearlakes44

AHHh so no eliminate?

Sorry no deal then :(
@Dandans0029
Ah, yeah, Eliminate has unfortunately become a very, very rare and very, very expensive stone to get :c

Thank you anyways!
@Dandans0029
Ah, yeah, Eliminate has unfortunately become a very, very rare and very, very expensive stone to get :c

Thank you anyways!

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
I ate one too many tacos bump ;;n;;
I ate one too many tacos bump ;;n;;

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@clearlakes44

Yo, tacos - love em . I was wondering if you could do some levelling for me ?

I have a dragon that needs to be trend into a healer /Mage pronto.

Could you help me?

(I can provide all the stones you need)
@clearlakes44

Yo, tacos - love em . I was wondering if you could do some levelling for me ?

I have a dragon that needs to be trend into a healer /Mage pronto.

Could you help me?

(I can provide all the stones you need)
@Dandans0029
Sorry for the delay! I can totally do some leveling for you. Was this leveling from 1-25?

And for mage/healers, I usually just follow Culex's build; 129 INT, 50 QCK, 13 VIT and with Meditate, Contuse, Rally (optional), Aid or Regeneration, 3x Scholars, and 2x Ambushes. Otherwise I can just level them up and you can stat them yourself c:
@Dandans0029
Sorry for the delay! I can totally do some leveling for you. Was this leveling from 1-25?

And for mage/healers, I usually just follow Culex's build; 129 INT, 50 QCK, 13 VIT and with Meditate, Contuse, Rally (optional), Aid or Regeneration, 3x Scholars, and 2x Ambushes. Otherwise I can just level them up and you can stat them yourself c:

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@clearlakes yeah 1-25 levelling and that stat build is what I'm going for :) how much are your services?
@clearlakes yeah 1-25 levelling and that stat build is what I'm going for :) how much are your services?
@Dandans0029
Would around 200K be work with you? Mixed payments are also accepted c:
@Dandans0029
Would around 200K be work with you? Mixed payments are also accepted c:

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@clearlakes44ill keep that in mind when I have enough treasure :) thanks so much for giving me all this information and good afternoon:)
@clearlakes44ill keep that in mind when I have enough treasure :) thanks so much for giving me all this information and good afternoon:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10