Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sandsneaks sale thread (bogsneaks)
1 2 3 4
@Leivonainen Will do!
@Leivonainen Will do!
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
@leivonainen @Riffi @Lonelyvalues @Xionahri @Sylkaen @IvoryFrost @LucarioLand @Grafferak @feuervogel @SariStar @Duchess

Lowered the remaining sandsneak price because bogsneaks with the same genes are cheaper right now. New price 300 k treasure or 375 gems.
@leivonainen @Riffi @Lonelyvalues @Xionahri @Sylkaen @IvoryFrost @LucarioLand @Grafferak @feuervogel @SariStar @Duchess

Lowered the remaining sandsneak price because bogsneaks with the same genes are cheaper right now. New price 300 k treasure or 375 gems.
Missing... 267 K... :D Yeah. Mayby next time.
Missing... 267 K... :D Yeah. Mayby next time.
ywffXr.png
@leivonainen @Riffi @Lonelyvalues @Xionahri @Sylkaen @IvoryFrost @LucarioLand @Grafferak @feuervogel @SariStar @Duchess @Yoda

Hello everybody! Second nest of sandsneak subspecies hatched and I have two hatchlings to offer, one male and one female. 150 k treasure or 187 gems each. Please check second post for the dragons. They will be put on AH tomorrow, but I wanted to give you all the first choise. If you want to buy one, please ping me on this thread. I apologize in advance for delay in answering. I'm still travelling and can use internet about once a day. I'll answer as soon as I can.
@leivonainen @Riffi @Lonelyvalues @Xionahri @Sylkaen @IvoryFrost @LucarioLand @Grafferak @feuervogel @SariStar @Duchess @Yoda

Hello everybody! Second nest of sandsneak subspecies hatched and I have two hatchlings to offer, one male and one female. 150 k treasure or 187 gems each. Please check second post for the dragons. They will be put on AH tomorrow, but I wanted to give you all the first choise. If you want to buy one, please ping me on this thread. I apologize in advance for delay in answering. I'm still travelling and can use internet about once a day. I'll answer as soon as I can.
@Collerctor I want one! Female please.
@Collerctor I want one! Female please.
ywffXr.png
@leivonainen Treasure or gem payment?
@leivonainen Treasure or gem payment?
@Collector Treasure.
@Collector Treasure.
ywffXr.png
@leivonainen @Riffi @Lonelyvalues @Xionahri @Sylkaen @IvoryFrost @LucarioLand @Grafferak @feuervogel @SariStar @Duchess @Yoda @@virtue

Hi all! Two new sandsneaks are ready for new homes, one male and one female. 50 k treasure or 62 gems. Please check second post for the dragons and ping or message me to arrange crossroads with your preferred currency.
@leivonainen @Riffi @Lonelyvalues @Xionahri @Sylkaen @IvoryFrost @LucarioLand @Grafferak @feuervogel @SariStar @Duchess @Yoda @@virtue

Hi all! Two new sandsneaks are ready for new homes, one male and one female. 50 k treasure or 62 gems. Please check second post for the dragons and ping or message me to arrange crossroads with your preferred currency.
@Collector I can finally buy one! The female is perfect, can I shoot you a CR with treasure payment?
@Collector I can finally buy one! The female is perfect, can I shoot you a CR with treasure payment?
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess Yay, please send a CR with treasure and I'll send the female over to her new home. :)
@Duchess Yay, please send a CR with treasure and I'll send the female over to her new home. :)
1 2 3 4