Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ---{S} SOLD
1 2 3 4 5
@BurntLeafyToast Oh my gosh, I love the lore for all of these dragons! Alru's especially, it really made me smile! How much would you be willing to drop the price by for him? 60k is probably just a little over what I can pay, but I definitely don't want to pay too little for so much!
@BurntLeafyToast Oh my gosh, I love the lore for all of these dragons! Alru's especially, it really made me smile! How much would you be willing to drop the price by for him? 60k is probably just a little over what I can pay, but I definitely don't want to pay too little for so much!
22AwWAB.png
@Feldunost Aww, I'm glad you like them! The price is incredibly variable! I think the lowest I've sold for is 45k, so I don't think I'd like to go below that, if that's alright? :)
@Feldunost Aww, I'm glad you like them! The price is incredibly variable! I think the lowest I've sold for is 45k, so I don't think I'd like to go below that, if that's alright? :)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast 45kt is perfect! Should I set up a crossroads?
@BurntLeafyToast 45kt is perfect! Should I set up a crossroads?
22AwWAB.png
@Feldunost Yeah, go for it! Thanks for adopting him! :)
@Feldunost Yeah, go for it! Thanks for adopting him! :)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
Bump!
Bump!
Forum%20Sig%20Banner_1.png
@Cngx Got a new lore baby if you're interested! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28041390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280414/28041390_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cngx Got a new lore baby if you're interested! ^^

28041390_350.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
I'd love to be pinged for any new lore dragons you make! The bios you make are super-cool.
@BurntLeafyToast
I'd love to be pinged for any new lore dragons you make! The bios you make are super-cool.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001 Aww, thanks, I'm so glad you like them! I'll definitely ping you when I write more! ^^ Thanks for your interest!
@slp0001 Aww, thanks, I'm so glad you like them! I'll definitely ping you when I write more! ^^ Thanks for your interest!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

I saw your main clan page and I was wondering the lowest you would go for Vivacia? She looks amazing, and I never had a dragon with good lore.
@BurntLeafyToast

I saw your main clan page and I was wondering the lowest you would go for Vivacia? She looks amazing, and I never had a dragon with good lore.
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
@Aruemon Ahh, I'm sorry, I actually sold her a while back and never updated the thread! ^^' I could ping you when I get another one in, though...?
@Aruemon Ahh, I'm sorry, I actually sold her a while back and never updated the thread! ^^' I could ping you when I get another one in, though...?
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5