Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Near Radioactive Dragons clear out
1 2
I started a breeding project to breed triple radioactives, and I'm going to be taking a break from FR for a bit. So I don't want to clog up my lair with them.

Too many to post, but they're on pages 5-6 of my lair. Some RTB, some at level 8. Some are related so if you're interested in more than one either ask or check assay bloodlines.

Level 8's hoping for 20kt.
Unleveled hoping for 12kt.

No need to ping, as I am subscribed!

Hoping for a quick clear out. Any not purchased by tomorrow, I'll be leveling and exalting.
@xanswerxthatx
I started a breeding project to breed triple radioactives, and I'm going to be taking a break from FR for a bit. So I don't want to clog up my lair with them.

Too many to post, but they're on pages 5-6 of my lair. Some RTB, some at level 8. Some are related so if you're interested in more than one either ask or check assay bloodlines.

Level 8's hoping for 20kt.
Unleveled hoping for 12kt.

No need to ping, as I am subscribed!

Hoping for a quick clear out. Any not purchased by tomorrow, I'll be leveling and exalting.
@xanswerxthatx
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
^_^
^_^
they/them
Gonna list them all on the AH shortly.
Gonna list them all on the AH shortly.
they/them
I'll take Leafy and Tremain. Would you sell for less than 20k each since I don't plan to exalt? Going to bed now, will be back online tomorrow. :)

@xanswerxthatx
I'll take Leafy and Tremain. Would you sell for less than 20k each since I don't plan to exalt? Going to bed now, will be back online tomorrow. :)

@xanswerxthatx
@cypris
I'd go as low as 15k but not any lower as they're already level 8, so that's exalt payout. I'll leave them off the AH for now.
@cypris
I'd go as low as 15k but not any lower as they're already level 8, so that's exalt payout. I'll leave them off the AH for now.
they/them
All that are at level 8 are now on the AH. Will list others as they are leveled. Already exalted any with today's bonuses. Will do the same tomorrow and exalt the ones that don't sell in the evening.
All that are at level 8 are now on the AH. Will list others as they are leveled. Already exalted any with today's bonuses. Will do the same tomorrow and exalt the ones that don't sell in the evening.
they/them
@xanswerxthatx

Sent you a CR for both of them. Thank you :)
@xanswerxthatx

Sent you a CR for both of them. Thank you :)
Exalted all the ones with today's bonuses. 18 left on pages 5 and 6.
Exalted all the ones with today's bonuses. 18 left on pages 5 and 6.
they/them
Can I take Sergeant and Emere? I'll send you a cr for 30kt for both? Since I don't plan on exalting them?
Can I take Sergeant and Emere? I'll send you a cr for 30kt for both? Since I don't plan on exalting them?
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho2_500.png
@moved
I'd really prefer the 20kt for each. I don't care if they're exalted or not since that's what I plan to do to them. If you can't afford 20kt each (if so you can purchase Sargeant straight off the AH) fine, send a CR.

Actually wait I'm an idiot SORRY. Emere isn't levelled yet. 30kt is fine, send a CR and I'll take Sargeant down.
@moved
I'd really prefer the 20kt for each. I don't care if they're exalted or not since that's what I plan to do to them. If you can't afford 20kt each (if so you can purchase Sargeant straight off the AH) fine, send a CR.

Actually wait I'm an idiot SORRY. Emere isn't levelled yet. 30kt is fine, send a CR and I'll take Sargeant down.
they/them
1 2