Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Samurai's Eggs: Petal,Butts,Jupiter etc!
1 2 3
-nudge nudge-
-nudge nudge-
FNOeVdB.png
Bump.
Bump.
I just bought my birthday dragon off the AH (although my profile says my birthday is august 5 or something DX) and it turns out my dragon is from the Camelot breeding pair!
I just bought my birthday dragon off the AH (although my profile says my birthday is august 5 or something DX) and it turns out my dragon is from the Camelot breeding pair!
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
@Nagujaa Oh I wondered who bought them. They moved around lairs quite a bit.
@Nagujaa Oh I wondered who bought them. They moved around lairs quite a bit.
@SamuraiWolf could i be put on your general pinglist please? thanks!
@SamuraiWolf could i be put on your general pinglist please? thanks!
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@B3c71 Sure thing but it will be later since I am at college. XD
@B3c71 Sure thing but it will be later since I am at college. XD
Can i be on the ping list for Planetarium plz. I can probably pay in art if you would like.^owo^
Can i be on the ping list for Planetarium plz. I can probably pay in art if you would like.^owo^
@Sparky5342 Oki lemme put you down on my list. They are rtb in 11 days so they will hatch eggs in 17 days. ^^
@Sparky5342 Oki lemme put you down on my list. They are rtb in 11 days so they will hatch eggs in 17 days. ^^
@SamuraiWolf how many green ooze for 28002665 ?
@SamuraiWolf how many green ooze for 28002665 ?
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@B3c71 I would prefer 17 ooze since the lowest price on the AH for green ooze is 2.8KT atm. I took the price of the dragon and divided it by the ooze price. ^-^ You can pay part treasure part ooze as long as it adds up to 50KT.
@B3c71 I would prefer 17 ooze since the lowest price on the AH for green ooze is 2.8KT atm. I took the price of the dragon and divided it by the ooze price. ^-^ You can pay part treasure part ooze as long as it adds up to 50KT.
1 2 3