Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Just a Bookwyrm Hatchery*~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Perdurue Thank you!
@Pansy147 I might take you up on that, I’ll be going through them this week hopefully and choosing the ones I want to keep. I’ll keep you posted!
@Perdurue Thank you!
@Pansy147 I might take you up on that, I’ll be going through them this week hopefully and choosing the ones I want to keep. I’ll keep you posted!
new_jab_hatchery_icon_by_panther_star-dajawgf.png
Dragons I am keeping DO NOT OFFER ON THEM
SwiftNight Cyclone Pathfinder Wyeth Mikith Xerophilis Khaki Kane Auron Nmenthos Orlith Vermillion Moribund Chuan Ming Riat Stone Orris Jayfeather Koi Nohadon SmokeHazard
You can offer on any other dragon. I just want them gone so low prices are okay. Please don’t exalt them, if that’s your intention then I’ll just do it myself.
Dragons I am keeping DO NOT OFFER ON THEM
SwiftNight Cyclone Pathfinder Wyeth Mikith Xerophilis Khaki Kane Auron Nmenthos Orlith Vermillion Moribund Chuan Ming Riat Stone Orris Jayfeather Koi Nohadon SmokeHazard
You can offer on any other dragon. I just want them gone so low prices are okay. Please don’t exalt them, if that’s your intention then I’ll just do it myself.
Also please don’t offer on any of my ancient dragons, I just bought them.
Also please don’t offer on any of my ancient dragons, I just bought them.
Starting to convert the British Corps dragons over to Imperials. I have bred Chaun to SmokeHazard. With some selective breeding and new studs I’ll be able to get a more refined “Temeraire” looking dragon soon.
Starting to convert the British Corps dragons over to Imperials. I have bred Chaun to SmokeHazard. With some selective breeding and new studs I’ll be able to get a more refined “Temeraire” looking dragon soon.
Last but not least I will be updating the images and mascots! Hopefully I can get the thread to look nicer~
Last but not least I will be updating the images and mascots! Hopefully I can get the thread to look nicer~
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
A lot of dragons are up for sale! I’ll be posting them up here tonight~
A lot of dragons are up for sale! I’ll be posting them up here tonight~
Throwing up some new pairs soon! I’ve got one nesting now on three eggs~
Throwing up some new pairs soon! I’ve got one nesting now on three eggs~