Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | C.E.M.~Sales, and Freebies for Newbies
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I’m not sure if I count as new but it would be great if I could have a new dragon!

Today would be a week on fr
I’m not sure if I count as new but it would be great if I could have a new dragon!

Today would be a week on fr
dragons are pretty dope
@ejp7777
You count :) Generally people are considered 'new' for at least a month. Did you want Goodfellow or Herene? If you don't plan to exalt them, you may have both.

I have others if they don't suit your taste, but I'd have to look through my lair to determine which ones.
@ejp7777
You count :) Generally people are considered 'new' for at least a month. Did you want Goodfellow or Herene? If you don't plan to exalt them, you may have both.

I have others if they don't suit your taste, but I'd have to look through my lair to determine which ones.
m2YbpzO.png
@Koray oh thank you! I’d love both but if you prefer to part with one I’ll take Goodfellow!
@Koray oh thank you! I’d love both but if you prefer to part with one I’ll take Goodfellow!
dragons are pretty dope
@ejp7777
I'll send them both over. :)
If you haven't done so, check and see if your flight has a welcome pack type thing for newbies. I'm sure you can find some in the Raffles and Giveaways forums if your flight doesn't do that.
@ejp7777
I'll send them both over. :)
If you haven't done so, check and see if your flight has a welcome pack type thing for newbies. I'm sure you can find some in the Raffles and Giveaways forums if your flight doesn't do that.
m2YbpzO.png
!
!
m2YbpzO.png
!
!
m2YbpzO.png
!
!
m2YbpzO.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14