Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | × Potatchery; CLOSED
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1965488][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/89d6/f/2016/262/9/7/bookwyrm1_by_myserpentine-dai5o34.png[/img][/url][/center]
bookwyrm1_by_myserpentine-dai5o34.png
new_jab_hatchery_icon_by_panther_star-dajawgf.png

multicolor_by_myserpentine-dam6n5l.png

multicolor_by_myserpentine-dam6n5l.png
Hi,
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
Thanks!
Hi,
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
Thanks!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea Hello! Apologies for the REALLY late reply, but we're currently on hiatus! If you'd still like though, I can add you :P
@Cunea Hello! Apologies for the REALLY late reply, but we're currently on hiatus! If you'd still like though, I can add you :P
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
Sure, add me!
I'll be interested in buying dragons after your hiatus. In the meantime, happy new year :)
Sure, add me!
I'll be interested in buying dragons after your hiatus. In the meantime, happy new year :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@flinflan @theFirstMeme @Cringe @Koter @Sparrowhound @Sukeisu @Novawaltz @TheSilverPaunda @Yay @Maybellmay @DaDragon @CinnamonBun @GH0STS1NA @Cunea

Have I ever made an update about the hiatus thing?
No? I forgot

Anyway, here's an update post. I think the Potatchery will be returning around May this year, due to my exam year being finished by then! When the Potatchery will be returning, lots of things will be changed- Examples are pairs, rules, all that kinda stuff.

Hell, I might even make a 'Potatchery 2.0' or a newly made hatchery, who knows. Whatever I'm in the mood for, really! If you're still willing to stick around in the pinglist for this, you don't have to reply! If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, do let me know!

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day y'all~
@flinflan @theFirstMeme @Cringe @Koter @Sparrowhound @Sukeisu @Novawaltz @TheSilverPaunda @Yay @Maybellmay @DaDragon @CinnamonBun @GH0STS1NA @Cunea

Have I ever made an update about the hiatus thing?
No? I forgot

Anyway, here's an update post. I think the Potatchery will be returning around May this year, due to my exam year being finished by then! When the Potatchery will be returning, lots of things will be changed- Examples are pairs, rules, all that kinda stuff.

Hell, I might even make a 'Potatchery 2.0' or a newly made hatchery, who knows. Whatever I'm in the mood for, really! If you're still willing to stick around in the pinglist for this, you don't have to reply! If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, do let me know!

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day y'all~
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
Thanks for the update ^^
Thanks for the update ^^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98