Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Birds & The Bees: [closed]
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 517 518
@thornasaur

Sure! :) I have goldenrod, banana and ... that's about it. Grapefruit and marigold aren't very yellow, I'm afraid. You could pester Pennywhistle. I know she has a gold pair somewhere in her lair.
@thornasaur

Sure! :) I have goldenrod, banana and ... that's about it. Grapefruit and marigold aren't very yellow, I'm afraid. You could pester Pennywhistle. I know she has a gold pair somewhere in her lair.
TtDzTWB.png
@thewhitehart How about goldenrod?
@thewhitehart How about goldenrod?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

Certainly! I'll put them on the nest. I'll try to remember to hatch them for the 11th, but try to poke me on the 10th or 11th to make sure. My head is full of fluff and nonsense, you know. :)
@Thornasaur

Certainly! I'll put them on the nest. I'll try to remember to hatch them for the 11th, but try to poke me on the 10th or 11th to make sure. My head is full of fluff and nonsense, you know. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@thewhitehart haha thank you!!
@thewhitehart haha thank you!!
Uq1cq4S.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1919917/1#post_1919917][img]http://imgur.com/9fmJGMd.png[/img][/url][/center]
9fmJGMd.png
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Could I reserve the wine lady till tomorrow? c: (mist is so pretty, love the blue touches!)
@TheWhiteHart
Could I reserve the wine lady till tomorrow? c: (mist is so pretty, love the blue touches!)
rnsQc.gifbe2Zo.gif
1sqFG.gifA8ZYJ.gif
@Makronyx

Certainly! :) I'll keep her company until you're ready to take her home.

And yes, Mist is really something with wasp/bee. Much more attractive than in petals, no matter how much I still like petals.
@Makronyx

Certainly! :) I'll keep her company until you're ready to take her home.

And yes, Mist is really something with wasp/bee. Much more attractive than in petals, no matter how much I still like petals.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Ping list for mist please!
@TheWhiteHart

Ping list for mist please!
she/her
+0 fr time
@Cloudburst2586

Certainly! :) For the mist dragons, or just all of them in general?
@Cloudburst2586

Certainly! :) For the mist dragons, or just all of them in general?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Maybe... all of them? Your dragons are beautiful!
@TheWhiteHart

Maybe... all of them? Your dragons are beautiful!
she/her
+0 fr time
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 517 518