Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 4 G1s PWYW
^
^
jvTgQEX.png
^
^
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

How much for the silver/ivory/lead lightning female? Shes beautiful
@Ambrose

How much for the silver/ivory/lead lightning female? Shes beautiful
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire she's a favorite of mine, too :>

It is PWYW, although I'd like maybe 75g/60kt for her? We can negotiate from there.
@FlareSolaire she's a favorite of mine, too :>

It is PWYW, although I'd like maybe 75g/60kt for her? We can negotiate from there.
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

Would you be willing to hold her for a little bit, maybe 3 days? I'm currently trying to sell a lvl25 with art for some sweet cash money. I would like to see how that goes before I pick up another gene project.

If not I totally understand too. Thanks!
@Ambrose

Would you be willing to hold her for a little bit, maybe 3 days? I'm currently trying to sell a lvl25 with art for some sweet cash money. I would like to see how that goes before I pick up another gene project.

If not I totally understand too. Thanks!
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire no problem whatsoever! I'll put her on hold for you until you contact me again :>
@FlareSolaire no problem whatsoever! I'll put her on hold for you until you contact me again :>
jvTgQEX.png
^
^
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose Could you define a range for a "higher price" for the first guardian female?
@Ambrose Could you define a range for a "higher price" for the first guardian female?
qAuPklL.png
female pronouns
vegetarian pagan
I write bios
I really need to stop impulse buying
PM me! I'm lonely
Only the solidness of the earth beneath allows you to stand.
When all else crumbles we will remain.
ckKSH8m.gif5QHpl0O.gif
@Sparky70144 my original listing for her was 200g or treasure equivalent before i started this thread. She was almost sold but the buyer backed out.
@Sparky70144 my original listing for her was 200g or treasure equivalent before i started this thread. She was almost sold but the buyer backed out.
jvTgQEX.png
^
^
jvTgQEX.png