Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ [S] Second Chance Mystery Adoptions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@robobama ty
@robobama ty
large.gif
@Shadowpuff oh, i hope you like this boy!
@Shadowpuff oh, i hope you like this boy!
@robobama

This is quite interesting~

hi, i would like one of your dragons.
Loves: Coatls, Spirals, Nocturns, Imps, Crystal, Jupiter, Eyespots, Dark Colours
Hates: Snappers, Guardians, Outstandingly Flashy colors/genes
@robobama

This is quite interesting~

hi, i would like one of your dragons.
Loves: Coatls, Spirals, Nocturns, Imps, Crystal, Jupiter, Eyespots, Dark Colours
Hates: Snappers, Guardians, Outstandingly Flashy colors/genes
Syl8FdX.gif
@robobama

Oh my god he's absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you so so much!
@robobama

Oh my god he's absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you so so much!
smaller_sig_doodle.png
@Applebottoms yes! you can adopt as many as you want. :) i'm glad you like it and thanks for advertising. i'm so happy that people are actually into this!

Tell me if you like the girl I sent! She's much different than the other one you adopted...
@Applebottoms yes! you can adopt as many as you want. :) i'm glad you like it and thanks for advertising. i'm so happy that people are actually into this!

Tell me if you like the girl I sent! She's much different than the other one you adopted...
@Shadowpuff i'm glad you like her! i'm so glad she wasn't exalted because she's stunning.
@Shadowpuff i'm glad you like her! i'm so glad she wasn't exalted because she's stunning.
@robobama

I absolutely adore him and have already got some lore planned out for him thanks to his cute little hello letter. I ADORE dark coatls
@robobama

I absolutely adore him and have already got some lore planned out for him thanks to his cute little hello letter. I ADORE dark coatls
smaller_sig_doodle.png
@robolama
He is so gorgeous omg I can't--
Him and the little boy I adopted earlier are going to be good friends, perhaps a gay pair as well!! I love this place for sure omg <3
@robolama
He is so gorgeous omg I can't--
Him and the little boy I adopted earlier are going to be good friends, perhaps a gay pair as well!! I love this place for sure omg <3
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@robobama
That sounds very fun! :o
Love: Cherub, glim, butterfly, peregrine, snowbellies, coatls, faes, female SDs and nocs, monochromes, soft colors, cryface, irishim, natural colors, a close range color scheme (like purples and pinks, oranges and browns, etc), matching eyes.

Hates: Gembound on anything that isn't a Guardian/Fae/female SD, Emerald, very clashing eye colors (when it's the only thing clashing in the dragon, it's mostly okay)
Edit: I forgot to add that I don't like Snappers much ><
@robobama
That sounds very fun! :o
Love: Cherub, glim, butterfly, peregrine, snowbellies, coatls, faes, female SDs and nocs, monochromes, soft colors, cryface, irishim, natural colors, a close range color scheme (like purples and pinks, oranges and browns, etc), matching eyes.

Hates: Gembound on anything that isn't a Guardian/Fae/female SD, Emerald, very clashing eye colors (when it's the only thing clashing in the dragon, it's mostly okay)
Edit: I forgot to add that I don't like Snappers much ><

what even is a signature
@ZephyrTenjoin tell me if you like the hatchling i sent you. i thought they were quite the find. :)
@ZephyrTenjoin tell me if you like the hatchling i sent you. i thought they were quite the find. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15