Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold :)
1 2 3
@thegodaesthetic no problem! thanks for the interest!
@thegodaesthetic no problem! thanks for the interest!
jvTgQEX.png
^
^
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose
oh, she's lovely! i'm a little out of the loop wrt old dragon prices at the moment, but definitely count me as an interested party :3c
out of curiosity, what kind of items would you accept for her? for instance retired fest stuff, gem apparel, um accents, etc...?
@Ambrose
oh, she's lovely! i'm a little out of the loop wrt old dragon prices at the moment, but definitely count me as an interested party :3c
out of curiosity, what kind of items would you accept for her? for instance retired fest stuff, gem apparel, um accents, etc...?
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Ambrose

I'm interested, but I'm not sure I can afford 10kg of interest haha
@Ambrose

I'm interested, but I'm not sure I can afford 10kg of interest haha
b6KLuw7.gif
@corvidus thanks for the interest!

as far as items go, I'm always in need of scrolls (treasure and gem), some of the gem apparel, and i'm a sucker for retired fest stuff. I'm still looking for a plague sprite and an akirbeak, which would round off my "old familiars sans KS/Boolean/Lightsprite" list. UM accents are case-by-case. Honestly, its a "show me what you have" kind of deal; I can be pretty flexible!

I also have my wishlists up on my userpage if you're interested in giving it a look-see
@corvidus thanks for the interest!

as far as items go, I'm always in need of scrolls (treasure and gem), some of the gem apparel, and i'm a sucker for retired fest stuff. I'm still looking for a plague sprite and an akirbeak, which would round off my "old familiars sans KS/Boolean/Lightsprite" list. UM accents are case-by-case. Honestly, its a "show me what you have" kind of deal; I can be pretty flexible!

I also have my wishlists up on my userpage if you're interested in giving it a look-see
jvTgQEX.png
@artemystica np! what would your offer on her be?
@artemystica np! what would your offer on her be?
jvTgQEX.png
^
^
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose
(digs through hoard)
i could throw up a plague sprite, a whirlwind sash and say... 2.5kG pure? so that's about 6kG total value, which i know is kinda short of what you were hoping to get but i figured i'd toss it out there anyway :')
i'm currently waiting on some accent runs to come through so i might be able to update the offer w more later/depending on what other offers you get on her? it might be worth making an auction thread if you have the time - from what i've seen they generally get more interest? just my tuppence on the matter \o/
@Ambrose
(digs through hoard)
i could throw up a plague sprite, a whirlwind sash and say... 2.5kG pure? so that's about 6kG total value, which i know is kinda short of what you were hoping to get but i figured i'd toss it out there anyway :')
i'm currently waiting on some accent runs to come through so i might be able to update the offer w more later/depending on what other offers you get on her? it might be worth making an auction thread if you have the time - from what i've seen they generally get more interest? just my tuppence on the matter \o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Corvidus that actually sounds awesome! Lmk when the accents come in, but this is a strong offer already, since I'm really hurting for that plague sprite.

I really appreciate the advice. I think I'll let this run 24 hours, and make a call afterwards, depending on the reactions.
@Corvidus that actually sounds awesome! Lmk when the accents come in, but this is a strong offer already, since I'm really hurting for that plague sprite.

I really appreciate the advice. I think I'll let this run 24 hours, and make a call afterwards, depending on the reactions.
jvTgQEX.png
^
^
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 3