Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Tetriszoneddraon
Thank you! Could I have #29747204 the Coatl Male? And I would name him Eros from Greek Mythology for Cupid. Thanks so much!
@Tetriszoneddraon
Thank you! Could I have #29747204 the Coatl Male? And I would name him Eros from Greek Mythology for Cupid. Thanks so much!
@firehearta
Heading your way.
@firehearta
Heading your way.
@heartcrucher1

They have made their pick, the dragons are on the page before this one.
@heartcrucher1

They have made their pick, the dragons are on the page before this one.
@heartcrusher1

Sorry messed up your username, but still the remaining two dragons are on the previous page.
@heartcrusher1

Sorry messed up your username, but still the remaining two dragons are on the previous page.
@Tetriszonedragon - I'm not particularly fond of either of them; when I saw the two parents on the nest before they were hatched, I was more hoping for a little pink coatl to pop out. :3 Very beautiful WCs nonetheless~
@Tetriszonedragon - I'm not particularly fond of either of them; when I saw the two parents on the nest before they were hatched, I was more hoping for a little pink coatl to pop out. :3 Very beautiful WCs nonetheless~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I would name Number Three Prismarine
I would name Number Three Prismarine
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@heartcrusher1

Yeah that's actually pretty common for this pair, and looking at the other pink coatl prices they are a bit pricey. If you want I can note that you want a pink coatl, if the pair has one i'll alert you and you'll get a free hatchling. You'll be able to tell me to take off the note if you find another pink coatl or loose interest. Either way you loose nothing and neither do I. Just tell me if you're cool with this arrangement.
@heartcrusher1

Yeah that's actually pretty common for this pair, and looking at the other pink coatl prices they are a bit pricey. If you want I can note that you want a pink coatl, if the pair has one i'll alert you and you'll get a free hatchling. You'll be able to tell me to take off the note if you find another pink coatl or loose interest. Either way you loose nothing and neither do I. Just tell me if you're cool with this arrangement.
@GalaxyStorm

Sorry I missed your post, i'm just glad I came back I may not have been able to get the dragon to you. your dragon is on it's way.
@GalaxyStorm

Sorry I missed your post, i'm just glad I came back I may not have been able to get the dragon to you. your dragon is on it's way.
Thank you!
Thank you!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@Tetriszonedragon - That would be great, please do write a note for a pink coatl! :D
@Tetriszonedragon - That would be great, please do write a note for a pink coatl! :D
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26