Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Gene G1 + New Color Hatches!
1 2
@SadieSapphire
*snorts* omg
I'm so sorry xD

if you want I can ping you the next time they hatch eggs, they're going on a nest tomorrow
@SadieSapphire
*snorts* omg
I'm so sorry xD

if you want I can ping you the next time they hatch eggs, they're going on a nest tomorrow
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste
You'd do that? Thank you! :D
@Fenhyste
You'd do that? Thank you! :D
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@SadieSapphire
Sure thing!
@SadieSapphire
Sure thing!
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste

Hey, could you please hold the Gen 1 for me? I have to get the gems, and I'm on mobile do doing anything is pretty much impossible for me (I'm bad on the mobile version, OK? XD). However, she's really pretty and I really want her. If you wouldn't mind holding her 'till tomorrow, I can get the gems :]!
@Fenhyste

Hey, could you please hold the Gen 1 for me? I have to get the gems, and I'm on mobile do doing anything is pretty much impossible for me (I'm bad on the mobile version, OK? XD). However, she's really pretty and I really want her. If you wouldn't mind holding her 'till tomorrow, I can get the gems :]!
BigShotModelS3.png
@Zappymander
Oh hey, sorry I forgot to reply yesterday! Classes keep me so busy haha. But I did take her down to hold her for you, if you want I can send a CR for you to complete whenever you're ready.
@Zappymander
Oh hey, sorry I forgot to reply yesterday! Classes keep me so busy haha. But I did take her down to hold her for you, if you want I can send a CR for you to complete whenever you're ready.
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste

Yeah. I understand the classes thing. Thanks for holding her. If you could, it would be nice if you would send me the CR for her. I'll finish it when I get home ;3.
@Fenhyste

Yeah. I understand the classes thing. Thanks for holding her. If you could, it would be nice if you would send me the CR for her. I'll finish it when I get home ;3.
BigShotModelS3.png
1 2