Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Flora Borealis | pastel nocs 9/14
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Earthwalker
I'm really interested in buying hatchling from your Cresendo pair, and have a couple of questions.
1. How much are they? (I'm an icicle and will be paying it treasure!)
2. If I am added to the pinglist do I definitely have to buy a hatchling? (I need a male and iri/shimmer)?

Never brought from a hatchery before :) Hopefully this will be my first!

Thank you in advance :)
@Earthwalker
I'm really interested in buying hatchling from your Cresendo pair, and have a couple of questions.
1. How much are they? (I'm an icicle and will be paying it treasure!)
2. If I am added to the pinglist do I definitely have to buy a hatchling? (I need a male and iri/shimmer)?

Never brought from a hatchery before :) Hopefully this will be my first!

Thank you in advance :)
@Earthwaker

I would love to be an affiliate of yours. If that's alright with you?
@Earthwaker

I would love to be an affiliate of yours. If that's alright with you?
Signature_zpsz3yefeir.jpg
@Earthwaker

Could you add me to the general pinglist?
@Earthwaker

Could you add me to the general pinglist?
hu72dVR.png
@BianchaJo I have Crescendo on a nest and will be hatching them in a day or two, whenever I have sufficient lair space ^^ Pricing varies based on genes and if there is a new color or not, it will go between 20k and 70k. Ice clan gets 10% off their first dragon so that would be applied.

Being added to a pinglist does not mean you are required to buy. It just means that every time there is news on the pair (anything changing, a nest hatches, etc.) you will be notified. In my hatchery, if you are on a pair's pinglist you will get 24 hours to look at/buy the pair's hatchlings before I put them on the AH.

@frozenheart101 I'll message you

@adrienne1614 absolutely, I'll add you in a minute!
@BianchaJo I have Crescendo on a nest and will be hatching them in a day or two, whenever I have sufficient lair space ^^ Pricing varies based on genes and if there is a new color or not, it will go between 20k and 70k. Ice clan gets 10% off their first dragon so that would be applied.

Being added to a pinglist does not mean you are required to buy. It just means that every time there is news on the pair (anything changing, a nest hatches, etc.) you will be notified. In my hatchery, if you are on a pair's pinglist you will get 24 hours to look at/buy the pair's hatchlings before I put them on the AH.

@frozenheart101 I'll message you

@adrienne1614 absolutely, I'll add you in a minute!
5lAqsu2.gif P9GXZ7l.png nV0BWDQ.gif
God those babies were just MARVELOUS i might just have to ask for general pinglist so i can adore them more..... and pluck my eyes cause my lairspace forbids more babies and so does my treasure and shiny dull gems
2e3aozl.jpg
God those babies were just MARVELOUS i might just have to ask for general pinglist so i can adore them more..... and pluck my eyes cause my lairspace forbids more babies and so does my treasure and shiny dull gems
2e3aozl.jpg
sylphswchsig_by_myserpentine-da77qh9.png
@Earthwaker
Thank you :) Can I be added to the Cresendo Pinglist then please <3
@Earthwaker
Thank you :) Can I be added to the Cresendo Pinglist then please <3
@Earthwaker Hello! Can I please be added to the general pinglist? <:
@Earthwaker Hello! Can I please be added to the general pinglist? <:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1746671][img]http://i.imgur.com/1W9ogNd.png[/img][/url][/center]
1W9ogNd.png
aJtAs7H.gif
@cemeterycalamity @BianchaJo got you guys!

@AkiresaYasonska I'll add you juuuuust in case...if not it's always fun to window shop :3
@cemeterycalamity @BianchaJo got you guys!

@AkiresaYasonska I'll add you juuuuust in case...if not it's always fun to window shop :3

all of yesterday's hatchlings are now going into the AH

all of yesterday's hatchlings are now going into the AH
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40