Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [SALE] Colorpocolypse Mass Hatch!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@biqua
Sure, ping me for all the hatchings
@biqua
Sure, ping me for all the hatchings
@biqua Could you ping me when all hatching is finished? Thank you! Hope your good luck :D
@biqua Could you ping me when all hatching is finished? Thank you! Hope your good luck :D
ping please! :D
ping please! :D
OIsoUE8.png
@Skizzi6661 @Malachai @Ambitious @Nryenth @Yay @firstblush @Aftershock (thanks!) @Trippfaerie @Karmel @praesaepe @Walle @SilverBook @Vaze @Sukio @Yllunis @sailorlunatone @Jazz @Culex @hayum (thanks!) @Saintly I have all of you down for the starting ping! If for some reason I have to stop in the middle of hatching (read: the site goes down) for more than an hour, I will ping the list when I restart. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and that won't be an issue, but I like to be prepared.

@Nonstop I have you down for Mirrors only.

@Kaamos I have you down for brown/red/orange/yellow primaries only. (Let me know if I'm not interpreting that correctly)

@FruityHoofbeast I believe your thread was one of the ones I posted on this morning! :D If not please put me down. (And I have you down for the starting/restarting ping as well.)

@Faileas I have you down for black/red secondaries only, and thanks!

@JovaniSkye I have you down for snowbellies, all three colors in orange/red range, or doubles/triples.
@Skizzi6661 @Malachai @Ambitious @Nryenth @Yay @firstblush @Aftershock (thanks!) @Trippfaerie @Karmel @praesaepe @Walle @SilverBook @Vaze @Sukio @Yllunis @sailorlunatone @Jazz @Culex @hayum (thanks!) @Saintly I have all of you down for the starting ping! If for some reason I have to stop in the middle of hatching (read: the site goes down) for more than an hour, I will ping the list when I restart. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and that won't be an issue, but I like to be prepared.

@Nonstop I have you down for Mirrors only.

@Kaamos I have you down for brown/red/orange/yellow primaries only. (Let me know if I'm not interpreting that correctly)

@FruityHoofbeast I believe your thread was one of the ones I posted on this morning! :D If not please put me down. (And I have you down for the starting/restarting ping as well.)

@Faileas I have you down for black/red secondaries only, and thanks!

@JovaniSkye I have you down for snowbellies, all three colors in orange/red range, or doubles/triples.
biqua (she/her)
Thank you! ^^
Thank you! ^^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@biqua Please ping me ^^
@biqua Please ping me ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@biqua
I would like a ping please! (I am looking for a specific dragon, but I like watching mass hatches anyway so...)
@biqua
I would like a ping please! (I am looking for a specific dragon, but I like watching mass hatches anyway so...)
@biqua
I'd like a ping, please :)
@biqua
I'd like a ping, please :)
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@biqua
I'm into it .w. ping me~
@biqua
I'm into it .w. ping me~
USERbanner.png
@Tiriea @Silvanuyx (good luck in your search!) @Starfire0 @frostkingdemetri I have all of you down for the starting ping! If for some reason I have to stop in the middle of hatching (read: the site goes down) for more than an hour, I will ping the list when I restart. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and that won't be an issue, but I like to be prepared.
@Tiriea @Silvanuyx (good luck in your search!) @Starfire0 @frostkingdemetri I have all of you down for the starting ping! If for some reason I have to stop in the middle of hatching (read: the site goes down) for more than an hour, I will ping the list when I restart. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and that won't be an issue, but I like to be prepared.
biqua (she/her)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18