Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Darkest Dreams Subspecies[open partial]
1 2 3 4 5
@Lisegathe

mkay

I am subscribed to the thread so I was curious as to just a random ping being posted.
@Lisegathe

mkay

I am subscribed to the thread so I was curious as to just a random ping being posted.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters
Philla and Corrupt Philla Subspecies Writing Lore for People Camping Horror

Grab Bags
@lisegathe I have his girl who fits the standard (or rather, her children will if bred in a shadow nest). I'll note the tread down. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17067729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170678/17067729_350.png[/img] [/url]
@lisegathe I have his girl who fits the standard (or rather, her children will if bred in a shadow nest). I'll note the tread down.

17067729_350.png
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@AliciaA

Was this dragon you were looking to sell for species,or did you want it added for breeding once a proper mate is found?
@AliciaA

Was this dragon you were looking to sell for species,or did you want it added for breeding once a proper mate is found?

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
I might be interested in a mate for her, but not right now. I think I will stop by another time, when I have lair space.
I might be interested in a mate for her, but not right now. I think I will stop by another time, when I have lair space.
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@AliciaA

alright.just checking
@AliciaA

alright.just checking

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
@kitterra1415 I'm looking for a male I have two ladies who need a mate whose capable of breeding black/black/purple (any colors in the spectrum of those; midnight and twilight if you wanna take a peek at my lair)
@kitterra1415 I'm looking for a male I have two ladies who need a mate whose capable of breeding black/black/purple (any colors in the spectrum of those; midnight and twilight if you wanna take a peek at my lair)
@LadyxBoss if you want,once off cool down I can breed again in hopes for some boys?
@LadyxBoss if you want,once off cool down I can breed again in hopes for some boys?

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
@kitterra1415 please and thank you and even if you don't come up with a male I'll grab a female, I have a lore storyline revolving around three "sisters" and I need another lady.
@kitterra1415 please and thank you and even if you don't come up with a male I'll grab a female, I have a lore storyline revolving around three "sisters" and I need another lady.
@LadyxBoss ok I'll ping you when the next nest starts to be sure of interest still and then with hatchlings.
@LadyxBoss ok I'll ping you when the next nest starts to be sure of interest still and then with hatchlings.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
@kitterra1415 thanks so much!
@kitterra1415 thanks so much!
1 2 3 4 5