Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! All must go!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Kishixeno sounds great!
@Kishixeno sounds great!
A friend is someone who picks you up when you fall. A best friend? Well they're the one that tripped you in the first place!
@Howlwolf223

Of course. That would come out to 5.5k. If that's okay, I'll send a crossroad request!
@Howlwolf223

Of course. That would come out to 5.5k. If that's okay, I'll send a crossroad request!
BlankTab3_zpsblkjokxj.pngBlankTab3_zpsblkjokxj.pngBlankTab3_zpsblkjokxj.pngBlankTab_zpsautzicru.png
Basetab_zpsbontcho4.png
@Kishixeno Ok thanks!
@Kishixeno Ok thanks!
UwUnl7O.png
Bump! There's only a couple left. Pls take mah bbys ; u ;
Bump! There's only a couple left. Pls take mah bbys ; u ;
BlankTab3_zpsblkjokxj.pngBlankTab3_zpsblkjokxj.pngBlankTab3_zpsblkjokxj.pngBlankTab_zpsautzicru.png
Basetab_zpsbontcho4.png
Bump!
Bump!
Basetab_zpsbontcho4.png
Linear and Allure?
Assuming you take the newbie discount off the total price, would that be 10k?
Linear and Allure?
Assuming you take the newbie discount off the total price, would that be 10k?
pDFmcEB.pngiYQvGlS.png625wsnC.pngHaUAtlW.gif
@Kishixeno

My apologies, forgot to ping. (:
@Kishixeno

My apologies, forgot to ping. (:
pDFmcEB.pngiYQvGlS.png625wsnC.pngHaUAtlW.gif
@kishixeno Id love to give linear a home shes beautiful. I joined last registration and am Ice flight. :)
@kishixeno Id love to give linear a home shes beautiful. I joined last registration and am Ice flight. :)
eDMkCSj.gifGktneFj.gifogIpbsH.gifpyRjQqC.gif02o21Kw.gif
@Kaankri

Of course. I'll send a crossroad request shortly.
And, if I may ask, would your username be a HS reference?
@Kaankri

Of course. I'll send a crossroad request shortly.
And, if I may ask, would your username be a HS reference?
Basetab_zpsbontcho4.png
@SammyB

My apologies, but someone has already inquired about purchasing Linear. If you'd like, I can ping you when Linear's parents have their next clutch.
@SammyB

My apologies, but someone has already inquired about purchasing Linear. If you'd like, I can ping you when Linear's parents have their next clutch.
Basetab_zpsbontcho4.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11