Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ROYAL HATCHERY} Back In Business.!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78
[center]General Ping List: @Minxwolfie @Maeze @Onepebble @jarethbowie @lolololaloop @Bellebon @MochaMiel @melonope @bechel123 @Kishu @kittenpartyos @Snowfoot @Norayna0ekoa @Zayev @Kaidareth @SwampQween @melodlily @TheFriskyHyena @DreamingShad0ws @hyuukiru @MissCuddlebug @Sunspark @Akimi @Rowanne @LadyRenee @Shocklee @Starrydance @Azure7 @Rotom @Tidemaiden @Poiichy @dantella @Ashanval (for imperials) [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZwVBgqR.jpg[/img] [b]I've added the pair's I've gotten so far to the[i] Royal Sea[/i] Section.! Feel free to check them out. One of them is a new pair you haven't seen in the hatchery :3 [i](Mermaid Scales)[/i]. And remember these pairs will be having Ice or Water Eye's. I'll be trying to focus on adding New pairs to that secion when I can :)[/b] [/center]
General Ping List:
@Minxwolfie @Maeze @Onepebble @jarethbowie
@lolololaloop @Bellebon @MochaMiel @melonope
@bechel123 @Kishu @kittenpartyos @Snowfoot
@Norayna0ekoa @Zayev @Kaidareth @SwampQween
@melodlily @TheFriskyHyena @DreamingShad0ws
@hyuukiru @MissCuddlebug @Sunspark @Akimi
@Rowanne @LadyRenee @Shocklee @Starrydance
@Azure7 @Rotom @Tidemaiden @Poiichy @dantella
@Ashanval (for imperials)

ZwVBgqR.jpg
I've added the pair's I've gotten so far to the Royal Sea Section.! Feel free to check them out. One of them is a new pair you haven't seen in the hatchery :3 (Mermaid Scales).
And remember these pairs will be having Ice or Water Eye's. I'll be trying to focus on adding New pairs to that secion when I can :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
[center]General Ping List: @Minxwolfie @Maeze @Onepebble @jarethbowie @lolololaloop @Bellebon @MochaMiel @melonope @bechel123 @Kishu @kittenpartyos @Snowfoot @Norayna0ekoa @Zayev @Kaidareth @SwampQween @melodlily @TheFriskyHyena @DreamingShad0ws @hyuukiru @MissCuddlebug @Sunspark @Akimi @Rowanne @LadyRenee @Shocklee @Starrydance @Azure7 @Rotom @Tidemaiden @Poiichy @dantella [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZwVBgqR.jpg[/img] [b][i]Magic Comets[/i] Hatchlings are here.! 1 Female and 2 Male Coalts. You can find him up in the 1st Pg.[/b] Pastel Mermaids List: @Icewolf @Zyll @Twiggies for a Water eye's Female [b]^^ Giving you all a ping for a head's up.. I've put Pastel Mermaids on a Water nest :) so keep an eye out for the next time I ping you.! Hatchlings will be having WATER eye's this time.[/b] [/center]
General Ping List:
@Minxwolfie @Maeze @Onepebble @jarethbowie
@lolololaloop @Bellebon @MochaMiel @melonope
@bechel123 @Kishu @kittenpartyos @Snowfoot
@Norayna0ekoa @Zayev @Kaidareth @SwampQween
@melodlily @TheFriskyHyena @DreamingShad0ws
@hyuukiru @MissCuddlebug @Sunspark @Akimi
@Rowanne @LadyRenee @Shocklee @Starrydance
@Azure7 @Rotom @Tidemaiden @Poiichy @dantella

ZwVBgqR.jpg
Magic Comets Hatchlings are here.!
1 Female and 2 Male Coalts.
You can find him up in the 1st Pg.

Pastel Mermaids List:
@Icewolf @Zyll @Twiggies for a Water eye's Female

^^ Giving you all a ping for a head's up.. I've put Pastel Mermaids on a Water nest :) so keep an eye out for the next time I ping you.! Hatchlings will be having WATER eye's this time.
Can Sharni buy a Magic Comet male for the gem equivalent? (She thinks that would be around 28 Gems?)
Can Sharni buy a Magic Comet male for the gem equivalent? (She thinks that would be around 28 Gems?)
@XxDarkSoulxX
As I said I would ping you back if I gave away some dregs... You can have a pick from the Sunlight view Hatchling, Magic Bubbles and the banana/aburn male coalt from Simba and Nala :3 if you'd like one of those let me know. I'll send you the CRs.

@Sharni
That's fine by me let me know which on you'd like from the 2 :) I'll send you the CRs rn.
@XxDarkSoulxX
As I said I would ping you back if I gave away some dregs... You can have a pick from the Sunlight view Hatchling, Magic Bubbles and the banana/aburn male coalt from Simba and Nala :3 if you'd like one of those let me know. I'll send you the CRs.

@Sharni
That's fine by me let me know which on you'd like from the 2 :) I'll send you the CRs rn.
Either of the males would be ok ^^ They are both gorgeous :3
Either of the males would be ok ^^ They are both gorgeous :3
@SwishaSweet A lovely Hatchery :D I would like to be on the General Pinglist for all Coatls :D
@SwishaSweet A lovely Hatchery :D I would like to be on the General Pinglist for all Coatls :D
CeLSHOy.png
@Sharni
Lols not to mention that they both look almost the same :)

@Kazami
Thank youu :3 I'll go add you rn to the list.!
@Sharni
Lols not to mention that they both look almost the same :)

@Kazami
Thank youu :3 I'll go add you rn to the list.!
@SwishaSweet

The magic comets hatchlings boyo is perfect! I'd love him!

As well as the Simba & Nala Shimmer boy, if thats okay <3
@SwishaSweet

The magic comets hatchlings boyo is perfect! I'd love him!

As well as the Simba & Nala Shimmer boy, if thats okay <3
@Starrydance
The Magic comets boy is in the AH for 25k :3
And I'll send you the CRs for the Free shimmer coalt rn.
@Starrydance
The Magic comets boy is in the AH for 25k :3
And I'll send you the CRs for the Free shimmer coalt rn.
Oh amazing thank you! *grabs them and flies away gleeful*
Oh amazing thank you! *grabs them and flies away gleeful*
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78