Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1857 1858
@Pennywhistle Ah, I'm relieved we still have a couple more pairs to get before the sad day when we run out! ;'D And boy is it a beautiful pair. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a dazzling shade of purple!! <3 Much prettier than the shade of a real plum, which in my experience is more of a blackish-purple. My ultimate favorite color is blue, but my second favorite is definitely purple! May I perhaps reserve one for Christmas? ;D
@Pennywhistle Ah, I'm relieved we still have a couple more pairs to get before the sad day when we run out! ;'D And boy is it a beautiful pair. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a dazzling shade of purple!! <3 Much prettier than the shade of a real plum, which in my experience is more of a blackish-purple. My ultimate favorite color is blue, but my second favorite is definitely purple! May I perhaps reserve one for Christmas? ;D
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@pennywhistle
@Robotnix and I recently started a hatchery and I was wondering if you would consider being an affiliate?
@pennywhistle
@Robotnix and I recently started a hatchery and I was wondering if you would consider being an affiliate?
CanWsaq.png
@Pennywhistle

Some lovely new hatchlings! But I promised myself the next dragon would be from the brown-range and as the copper ones have already gone, may I be added to the copper (sorry I have forgotten the name you have it!) and the 'Sand Castles' pinglists please?
@Pennywhistle

Some lovely new hatchlings! But I promised myself the next dragon would be from the brown-range and as the copper ones have already gone, may I be added to the copper (sorry I have forgotten the name you have it!) and the 'Sand Castles' pinglists please?
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Pennywhistle

Oh so sorry, but the Jade Pinglist too, and may I reserve one in advance? Thank you!
@Pennywhistle

Oh so sorry, but the Jade Pinglist too, and may I reserve one in advance? Thank you!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Deathstalker

I know, I have no idea what I'll do with myself afterwards! It'll definitely be a sad day. On the other hand, considering that I haven't been able to find tan or sable mates, that day might be put off indefinitely, haha!

@AlexanderTheOk

I'd love to be affiliates! (Your banner is really pretty.) I'll add you to the affiliates page right now!
@Deathstalker

I know, I have no idea what I'll do with myself afterwards! It'll definitely be a sad day. On the other hand, considering that I haven't been able to find tan or sable mates, that day might be put off indefinitely, haha!

@AlexanderTheOk

I'd love to be affiliates! (Your banner is really pretty.) I'll add you to the affiliates page right now!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle that's good at least! ;') I'll help you look for triple tans and sables anyways, of course.

@Pennywhistle that's good at least! ;') I'll help you look for triple tans and sables anyways, of course.

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Pennywhistle

Either is fine for now - I'll let you know if I need a specific one in the future :)
@Pennywhistle

Either is fine for now - I'll let you know if I need a specific one in the future :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Pennywhistle I'd like to reserve a female Plum please:)
@Pennywhistle I'd like to reserve a female Plum please:)
referral-cat1.gif
@Pennywhistle:

I'd like to reserve a plum hatchling too!
@Pennywhistle:

I'd like to reserve a plum hatchling too!
@pennywhistle can i be added to affiletes? [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2319743][img]https://i.imgur.com/y2k9YzH.png[/img][/url][/code]
@pennywhistle
can i be added to affiletes?
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2319743][img]https://i.imgur.com/y2k9YzH.png[/img][/url]
kkkkk.png
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1857 1858