Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 1857 1858
@Pennywhistle

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, and congrats on the Mist pair and the gorgeous hatchlings! <3
@Pennywhistle

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, and congrats on the Mist pair and the gorgeous hatchlings! <3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Youri

Of course! I'll add your reservation to the list! (There should be a big chunk taken out of it - the list, not you - after today!)
@Youri

Of course! I'll add your reservation to the list! (There should be a big chunk taken out of it - the list, not you - after today!)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

If the pure pink girlie comes off of reserve I would love to have her! :)

And Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
@Pennywhistle

If the pure pink girlie comes off of reserve I would love to have her! :)

And Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
n1phc2l.png
oh man the triple Crim is reserved :< welp time to wait for the nest batch
oh man the triple Crim is reserved :< welp time to wait for the nest batch
MRb9YPn.png
@Pennywhistle I'd love to reserve a Mist male!
@Pennywhistle I'd love to reserve a Mist male!
UZVTEBc.png
@AkiraShade

Sorry, Akira - there was only the one egg this time! (If you'd ever like to reserve a dragon, just let me know! It's completely free.)

@selenomancy

I'll add your reservation to the list! As long as their next nest hatches a boy, you're guaranteed a mist!
@AkiraShade

Sorry, Akira - there was only the one egg this time! (If you'd ever like to reserve a dragon, just let me know! It's completely free.)

@selenomancy

I'll add your reservation to the list! As long as their next nest hatches a boy, you're guaranteed a mist!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle have you SEEN the size of your pinglist?! Be proud, matey :D Congrats on the beautiful hatchies too!
@Pennywhistle have you SEEN the size of your pinglist?! Be proud, matey :D Congrats on the beautiful hatchies too!
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Pennywhistle
yes i would like to reserve one~ (and preferably a male one if possible)
@Pennywhistle
yes i would like to reserve one~ (and preferably a male one if possible)
MRb9YPn.png
@Pennywhistle Look at all that glorious PINK! I would love to purchase that magenta girl if she's still available.

edit: also, I would like to reserve a mist baby, either gender.
@Pennywhistle Look at all that glorious PINK! I would love to purchase that magenta girl if she's still available.

edit: also, I would like to reserve a mist baby, either gender.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Pennywhistle Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day to you c:
@Pennywhistle Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day to you c:
kkzpwok.png
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 1857 1858