Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 1857 1858
@Pennywhistle
Can I be on the general pinglist?
@Pennywhistle
Can I be on the general pinglist?
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Pennywhistle

If I didn't say so already, could I be on the pingslists for Light My Fire. and not the next nest but maybe in another 2 or 3 nests reserve a male hatchling?
@Pennywhistle

If I didn't say so already, could I be on the pingslists for Light My Fire. and not the next nest but maybe in another 2 or 3 nests reserve a male hatchling?
@Pennywhistle - Great, the Lavenders are gorgeous~ Mulberry Madness is so beautiful as well!
@Pennywhistle - Great, the Lavenders are gorgeous~ Mulberry Madness is so beautiful as well!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Pennywhistle
Can I be put on the pinglist? These Coatls are just plain beautiful!
@Pennywhistle
Can I be put on the pinglist? These Coatls are just plain beautiful!
hagaglglglgl
@Pennywhistle - may i be pinged for your pairs "simply a-'maize'-ing" and "snow white"? thank you so much!!
@Pennywhistle - may i be pinged for your pairs "simply a-'maize'-ing" and "snow white"? thank you so much!!
RbovpKj.png
@heartcrusher1

Yes, I love mulberry! Although... I think I might like orchid just a tiny bit better, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a long time before any triple orchids are available, heh!

@moonkitsune

Thank you! Yes, of course, I'll add you right now!

@Loxi

You're very welcome! I'll add you to the lists!
@heartcrusher1

Yes, I love mulberry! Although... I think I might like orchid just a tiny bit better, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a long time before any triple orchids are available, heh!

@moonkitsune

Thank you! Yes, of course, I'll add you right now!

@Loxi

You're very welcome! I'll add you to the lists!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle Hey! I was wondering if we could maybe be affiliates because I love butterfly coatls ^^
@Pennywhistle Hey! I was wondering if we could maybe be affiliates because I love butterfly coatls ^^
NF4KVfV.png
@CookieRebel

Aw, I love them too! (Which is a good thing, considering my lair is infested with them.) Yes, I'd love to be affiliates; I'll add your banner to my page!
@CookieRebel

Aw, I love them too! (Which is a good thing, considering my lair is infested with them.) Yes, I'd love to be affiliates; I'll add your banner to my page!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

may I be added to the general ping list please??
@Pennywhistle

may I be added to the general ping list please??
tumblr_ma6tdbf0Km1qid2nw.gif
@Pennywhistle - Orchid is so gorgeous. Personally I'd go after all of the food colors right now, just for kicks. Chocolate, watermelon, strawberry, banana, avocado, orange, tangerine, bubblegum, cantaloupe, caramel, carrot, cinnamon, cherry, eggplant, ginger, grape, honeydew, honey, mint, olive, peach, pear, pistachio, plum, pumpkin, raspberry, wine.....I checked out the first like 20 and some of them didn't make the cut. XD
@Pennywhistle - Orchid is so gorgeous. Personally I'd go after all of the food colors right now, just for kicks. Chocolate, watermelon, strawberry, banana, avocado, orange, tangerine, bubblegum, cantaloupe, caramel, carrot, cinnamon, cherry, eggplant, ginger, grape, honeydew, honey, mint, olive, peach, pear, pistachio, plum, pumpkin, raspberry, wine.....I checked out the first like 20 and some of them didn't make the cut. XD
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 1857 1858