Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sun Soul Hatchery- 12kt pet/but/glims!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Bump :)
Bump :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
Bump for new hatchlings! All on the first post, page 1. :D

Specific pings:
Queen of Butterflies pair: @Zarena three baby girls, two with some orca, obsidian and moon, of all things! What a range this pair have!!

Star-Crossed Lovers pair: @Cuddleh pinging you here to see the new baby girl Isolde!
Bump for new hatchlings! All on the first post, page 1. :D

Specific pings:
Queen of Butterflies pair: @Zarena three baby girls, two with some orca, obsidian and moon, of all things! What a range this pair have!!

Star-Crossed Lovers pair: @Cuddleh pinging you here to see the new baby girl Isolde!
@Maegelcarwen

Ooh those are lovely!!! I'm going to snag Crescentmoon!

Awww. nevermind. Someone got to her right before I did on the AH.
@Maegelcarwen

Ooh those are lovely!!! I'm going to snag Crescentmoon!

Awww. nevermind. Someone got to her right before I did on the AH.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
bump :)
bump :)
@Maegelcarwen If you breed more like her I'd love to be pinged for hatchlings! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24928415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249285/24928415_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Maegelcarwen

If you breed more like her I'd love to be pinged for hatchlings!

24928415_350.png
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Vengrahdiin for sure! :D I couldn't believe her when I saw her though, so it might be an off-chance, but I'll put you down on the list :D Is it the colours, that you were looking for in particular? The genes and the banana glimmer at least is guarranteed :)
@Vengrahdiin for sure! :D I couldn't believe her when I saw her though, so it might be an off-chance, but I'll put you down on the list :D Is it the colours, that you were looking for in particular? The genes and the banana glimmer at least is guarranteed :)
@Maegelcarwen
I know! I looked at her parents and had the same realization. Beautiful! I wish I'd noticed her earlier!
@Maegelcarwen
I know! I looked at her parents and had the same realization. Beautiful! I wish I'd noticed her earlier!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Bump for new hatchlings! :D
Bump for new hatchlings! :D
Bump for LOADS of new dragons :D
Bump for LOADS of new dragons :D
Bump :D
Bump :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22