Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gloatls Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6
@catchTwentythree @zulchep @Geliril @hat17

Three new Official Gloatl hatchlings!! 25,000 Treasure or 42 Gems, post here then send a CR so I know who wanted which dragon first, thanks!

Three new Official Gloatl hatchlings!! 25,000 Treasure or 42 Gems, post here then send a CR so I know who wanted which dragon first, thanks!
4Ead15V.png LDJqYzq.pngRNaINFJ.pngFYw20bK.png
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
@Zashara
AHHHH this is too hard! ><

I think I'll take the cobalt male please (2nd one). He's so cool! Didn't know cobalt has that pale blue accent colour that's really pretty. :D Thank you!
@Zashara
AHHHH this is too hard! ><

I think I'll take the cobalt male please (2nd one). He's so cool! Didn't know cobalt has that pale blue accent colour that's really pretty. :D Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Zashara Ohhh, wow. Can I please get Miss Robin? She's gorgeous.
@Zashara Ohhh, wow. Can I please get Miss Robin? She's gorgeous.
@Zashara

Gah! Why when I have no space!? T-T I may have to get one from the next nest!
@Zashara

Gah! Why when I have no space!? T-T I may have to get one from the next nest!
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@hat17

Can do!

@zulchep

Absolutely! :)

@Geliril

XD I know how you feel, no worries.
@hat17

Can do!

@zulchep

Absolutely! :)

@Geliril

XD I know how you feel, no worries.
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!

Two new male Official Gloatl hatchlings on page 1!! 25,000 Treasure or 42 Gems, post here then send a CR so I know who wanted which dragon first, thanks!

Two new male Official Gloatl hatchlings on page 1!! 25,000 Treasure or 42 Gems, post here then send a CR so I know who wanted which dragon first, thanks!
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
@Zashara

I'd like to apply as a Gloatl breeder, please! I've got a nest in the works, with Hitodama and Hinkypunk. <3
@Zashara

I'd like to apply as a Gloatl breeder, please! I've got a nest in the works, with Hitodama and Hinkypunk. <3
@Zashara

*facepalm*

And of the bright colors available in their (admittedly limited) range...they give me the three darkest. Abyss, Steel, and Denim.
@Zashara

*facepalm*

And of the bright colors available in their (admittedly limited) range...they give me the three darkest. Abyss, Steel, and Denim.
@zulchep

Surely, I will add you to the list. Sorry I have been mia. And oh no! I keep keeping at least one dark bab out of my pairs.
@zulchep

Surely, I will add you to the list. Sorry I have been mia. And oh no! I keep keeping at least one dark bab out of my pairs.
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
@zulchep @hat17 @yoneko @annacarter47 @BeckyRAT @Olivah @lionx @catchTwentythree @Geliril

You all have been pinged due to the fact of owning a Gloatl or bc you are on the pinglist for them. So with that in mind...

New color and gene updates for the Gloatls, see page one! Thank you! ^_^
@zulchep @hat17 @yoneko @annacarter47 @BeckyRAT @Olivah @lionx @catchTwentythree @Geliril

You all have been pinged due to the fact of owning a Gloatl or bc you are on the pinglist for them. So with that in mind...

New color and gene updates for the Gloatls, see page one! Thank you! ^_^
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
1 2 3 4 5 6