Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ||| Skyward ||| Wind & Light NEW PAIRS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@saints
The price will be based off the lower-medium range auction house prices for xxy petal/butterfly/glimmers at the time of hatching, I paid high-end range for the parents and it Was Not Fun and I have no intention of putting anyone else through that.

@antivertigo
No, Tuarthora is my daughter and is not going anywhere lol. We intend to breed her when I can find the right partner, haven't had much luck so far since she's got some interesting colours going on. Would you like to be pinged when she's finally added to the hatchery?
@saints
The price will be based off the lower-medium range auction house prices for xxy petal/butterfly/glimmers at the time of hatching, I paid high-end range for the parents and it Was Not Fun and I have no intention of putting anyone else through that.

@antivertigo
No, Tuarthora is my daughter and is not going anywhere lol. We intend to breed her when I can find the right partner, haven't had much luck so far since she's got some interesting colours going on. Would you like to be pinged when she's finally added to the hatchery?
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png

wiYppnJ.png
@JETTSONA Got that! Can't Wait
@JETTSONA Got that! Can't Wait
@JETTSONA

Yes please! I have a weakness for wildly colored Wildclaws, for instance I found Theus on the AH and instantly fell in love. Those neon colored raptors, man. o.o
@JETTSONA

Yes please! I have a weakness for wildly colored Wildclaws, for instance I found Theus on the AH and instantly fell in love. Those neon colored raptors, man. o.o
9mjyPzr.png
@Saints @PrincessRibbons ----- [size=5]New Hatchlings![/size] [indent]Hello! The morning dew nest has hatched, and apparently the Windsinger heard my prayers for two boys! Two boys and a girl to be exact.[/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=42294&page=2][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235391/23539055_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]They are all the same so I won't bother posting all three previews, the boys both will look like their [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=219737&tab=dragon&did=3708190]father [/url]and the little girl will look like her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=42294&tab=dragon&did=3401648]mother[/url]. They will all be 35k each on the auction house, but both of you are entitled to our hatchery's discounts! || [b]Saints[/b], you are entitled to [i]20% off[/i] (15% pinglist, 5% affiliates) The hatchlings will be available to you for 28,000, at a discount of 7,000. || [b]PrincessRibbons[/b], you are entitled to [i]25% off[/i] (15% pinglist, 10% wind flight member) The hatchlings will be available to you for 26,250, at a discount of 8,750. Let me know if you're interested, but just to remind you this nest has been hatched by @CANINESCRATCH and the crossroads will be through him.[/indent]
@Saints @PrincessRibbons

New Hatchlings!

Hello! The morning dew nest has hatched, and apparently the Windsinger heard my prayers for two boys! Two boys and a girl to be exact.
23539055_350.png
They are all the same so I won't bother posting all three previews, the boys both will look like their father and the little girl will look like her mother.

They will all be 35k each on the auction house, but both of you are entitled to our hatchery's discounts!

|| Saints, you are entitled to 20% off (15% pinglist, 5% affiliates)
The hatchlings will be available to you for 28,000, at a discount of 7,000.

|| PrincessRibbons, you are entitled to 25% off (15% pinglist, 10% wind flight member)
The hatchlings will be available to you for 26,250, at a discount of 8,750.

Let me know if you're interested, but just to remind you this nest has been hatched by @CANINESCRATCH and the crossroads will be through him.

wiYppnJ.png
@antivertigo
I'll add you to the list! :) I definitely feel the same, I'll ping you if we get any other bright coloured raptors too!
@antivertigo
I'll add you to the list! :) I definitely feel the same, I'll ping you if we get any other bright coloured raptors too!

wiYppnJ.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1W9ogNd.png[/img][/center]
1W9ogNd.png
aJtAs7H.gif
@JETTSONA @CANINESCRATCH
Could you keep him for me for a day after rollover? I'm gonna go Treasure fishing!

Bankrupt atm T^T
@JETTSONA @CANINESCRATCH
Could you keep him for me for a day after rollover? I'm gonna go Treasure fishing!

Bankrupt atm T^T
@Saints
No problem! No one else has responded yet anyway, and the babies don't go up into the auction house until a week after hatchling (or until all pinglisters have had their say)
@Saints
No problem! No one else has responded yet anyway, and the babies don't go up into the auction house until a week after hatchling (or until all pinglisters have had their say)

wiYppnJ.png
@jettsona

i know we're clan affiliates but can i go on the pinglist for nightmoth? bc damn u know thats my aesthetic, boy
@jettsona

i know we're clan affiliates but can i go on the pinglist for nightmoth? bc damn u know thats my aesthetic, boy
no_idea_this_is_for_flight_rising_by_underaptor-da7b6uc.png
@bonetrousle
omg i didnt recognise your username change, hun youre always welcome for anything in the hatchery <3 id say for free but thats kinda unfair to others but i'll do you a flat 40 percent off.
Also if you'd like to join the hatchery you can! it'd be great to have access to pink eyes and also more lair space, we'd have to talk about dragon pairs n stuff but thats if u wanna join
@bonetrousle
omg i didnt recognise your username change, hun youre always welcome for anything in the hatchery <3 id say for free but thats kinda unfair to others but i'll do you a flat 40 percent off.
Also if you'd like to join the hatchery you can! it'd be great to have access to pink eyes and also more lair space, we'd have to talk about dragon pairs n stuff but thats if u wanna join

wiYppnJ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11