Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Frozen Terrace Hatchery~Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
bump! man i need to find some cute bump stuff so i can make your thread as adorably bumped as the ones you bump for us........
bump! man i need to find some cute bump stuff so i can make your thread as adorably bumped as the ones you bump for us........
80844708.png
shhh its secret spacing font

27 • ???gender, he/they pronouns
FR Time +2 • (current icon dragon)
87088109.png
@MintCrow
the one problem with doing those picture bumps is that you have to look harder every time for something new.
also bump!
@MintCrow
the one problem with doing those picture bumps is that you have to look harder every time for something new.
also bump!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
Dang, that's true.. still, with how adorable these ones are, I wouldn't mind if some started to get re-used :p
@Blizzardwing
Dang, that's true.. still, with how adorable these ones are, I wouldn't mind if some started to get re-used :p
80844708.png
shhh its secret spacing font

27 • ???gender, he/they pronouns
FR Time +2 • (current icon dragon)
87088109.png
@CanadianSpirit @MintCrow @VanishingFlame @CelestialBlue @RavenWolf @DragonVet @Eeyorelvr @CrazyCheetahGirl @Oxyhemoglobin
Sorry to bother you all but i am in dire need of help right now. i have a nest of three hatchlings hatching in two days and if i don't sell at least one dragon by then, i won't be able to hatch my nest unless i exalt a dragon. i would prefer not to exalt a dragon, so I'm asking you all to see if there is any dragon(s) you would want that i have for sale. Please i really don't want to have to exalt any of my dragons. In case your wondering why i don't just expand my lair, it's because i don't have enough treasure at this moment to expand.
@CanadianSpirit @MintCrow @VanishingFlame @CelestialBlue @RavenWolf @DragonVet @Eeyorelvr @CrazyCheetahGirl @Oxyhemoglobin
Sorry to bother you all but i am in dire need of help right now. i have a nest of three hatchlings hatching in two days and if i don't sell at least one dragon by then, i won't be able to hatch my nest unless i exalt a dragon. i would prefer not to exalt a dragon, so I'm asking you all to see if there is any dragon(s) you would want that i have for sale. Please i really don't want to have to exalt any of my dragons. In case your wondering why i don't just expand my lair, it's because i don't have enough treasure at this moment to expand.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing I would like to adopt Skia!
@Blizzardwing I would like to adopt Skia!
bEvLAND.png
@Eeyorelvr
yay, i'll send him over :D that will be 6k treasure for him
@Eeyorelvr
yay, i'll send him over :D that will be 6k treasure for him
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
ok no problem @Blizzardwing
ok no problem @Blizzardwing
bEvLAND.png
@Blizzardwing
seems like you got you one derg adopted, but out of curiosity, how much do you need for your next expansion?
@Blizzardwing
seems like you got you one derg adopted, but out of curiosity, how much do you need for your next expansion?
wE7J1TW.pngR97DO2x.pnganimalia.png
@VanishingFlame
150k treasure for my next lair expansion that will make my lair a mighty lair
@VanishingFlame
150k treasure for my next lair expansion that will make my lair a mighty lair
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
nLEUkFV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59