Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ß Wildflower Hatchery ß - Open no
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ellena these pairs are gorgeous! can you give me a ping when you get a male Fae with emerald or jungle primary, shimmer (any colour) secondary, and spines/UB tert (any colour)? sorry it's so specific!
@Ellena these pairs are gorgeous! can you give me a ping when you get a male Fae with emerald or jungle primary, shimmer (any colour) secondary, and spines/UB tert (any colour)? sorry it's so specific!
They/them pronouns.

LF specific dream dragons
@Ellena hey! I'm really interested in Raphael and Nasira and Raphael and Sparkle, mind if I jump onto the lists?
@Ellena hey! I'm really interested in Raphael and Nasira and Raphael and Sparkle, mind if I jump onto the lists?
tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.pngtumblr_o58gyzRvnm1v3rdtwo1_100.png22514027.png22514023.png
@Ellena

When you get your banners finished, would you like to be an affiliate :D?
@Ellena

When you get your banners finished, would you like to be an affiliate :D?
@MulderItsMe
Noted. I'll see what hatches :)

@anipwrites
Sure! I'll start with Raph and Sparkle, if you don't mind?

@serebronaga
Definitely! (Only one dumb question: Just what is it, affiliates do?)
@MulderItsMe
Noted. I'll see what hatches :)

@anipwrites
Sure! I'll start with Raph and Sparkle, if you don't mind?

@serebronaga
Definitely! (Only one dumb question: Just what is it, affiliates do?)
2u8xwub.png
@Ellena

Normally they link eachother in an Affiliates post as a way to promote each other's hatcheries, but many also offer discounts to those who are affiliates. I do! (I also ask to be affiliates with all the hatcheries I'm on pinglists for, not only because of possible discounts, but so I have a way to track them between pings!)
@Ellena

Normally they link eachother in an Affiliates post as a way to promote each other's hatcheries, but many also offer discounts to those who are affiliates. I do! (I also ask to be affiliates with all the hatcheries I'm on pinglists for, not only because of possible discounts, but so I have a way to track them between pings!)
@serebronaga
Thanks!
I just noticed I don't have an affiliates post... One day old and my structure is already out of the window x'D
@serebronaga
Thanks!
I just noticed I don't have an affiliates post... One day old and my structure is already out of the window x'D
2u8xwub.png
@anipwrites
I have Raphael and Sparkle breeding now, two hatchlings to be expected in four days :)

@MulderItsMe
There might be the dragon you're looking for in that hatch, but I'll ping you again, if it is ^^
@anipwrites
I have Raphael and Sparkle breeding now, two hatchlings to be expected in four days :)

@MulderItsMe
There might be the dragon you're looking for in that hatch, but I'll ping you again, if it is ^^
2u8xwub.png
Update: I now have Banners! (still missing some, but hey, at least I'm getting somewhere ^^)

@anipwrites @serebronaga
Dear Affiliates, you can copy the banner either from the first post in this thread or the small one in my signature :)
Update: I now have Banners! (still missing some, but hey, at least I'm getting somewhere ^^)

@anipwrites @serebronaga
Dear Affiliates, you can copy the banner either from the first post in this thread or the small one in my signature :)
2u8xwub.png
@Ellena we'll need the code for the banners in order to add it to our page. But its a very nice banner!
You can do codes by putting [ code ] and then the info for the banner and then [ / code ] just ignore the spaces
@Ellena we'll need the code for the banners in order to add it to our page. But its a very nice banner!
You can do codes by putting [ code ] and then the info for the banner and then [ / code ] just ignore the spaces
tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.pngtumblr_o58gyzRvnm1v3rdtwo1_100.png22514027.png22514023.png
@anipwrites @serebronaga I usually do that with right-click > copy image location.... But here you go: [code] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2u8xwub.png[/img] [/code] For the small one [code] [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/bhnog1.jpg[/img] [/code] For the bigger one
@anipwrites @serebronaga
I usually do that with right-click > copy image location....

But here you go:
Code:
[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2u8xwub.png[/img]
For the small one
Code:
[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/bhnog1.jpg[/img]
For the bigger one
2u8xwub.png
1 2 3 4 5 6