Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | the estuary - art hatchery [new!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@psi

HM could I also be pinged here maybe for new additions? literally ALL new additions, the second I see you put up a dragon I'd have I'm buyin it tbh
@psi

HM could I also be pinged here maybe for new additions? literally ALL new additions, the second I see you put up a dragon I'd have I'm buyin it tbh
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
@psi

Could I be added to a general pinglist for whenever there's a new dragon for sale?
@psi

Could I be added to a general pinglist for whenever there's a new dragon for sale?
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@psi I apologize if you're not set up completely but I saw your post on tumblr and I'm very interested in the shadow imp girl! I can also do partial payment with a couple items from your wishlist. :)
@psi I apologize if you're not set up completely but I saw your post on tumblr and I'm very interested in the shadow imp girl! I can also do partial payment with a couple items from your wishlist. :)
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
@Incubi

Of course! ;v; Added!

@Iodine

Added!

@Naaru

What items were you thinking of offering? Although I'm technically not open yet I can hold her for you until I'm done with the art.
@Incubi

Of course! ;v; Added!

@Iodine

Added!

@Naaru

What items were you thinking of offering? Although I'm technically not open yet I can hold her for you until I'm done with the art.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi [sub]oops sorry for jumping the gun >>[/sub] I can do partial payment with any/all of these: [item=solar blades][item=will o' the ember][item=seashell mantle][item=moonglow thorns]
@Psi oops sorry for jumping the gun >>

I can do partial payment with any/all of these:
Solar Blades Will o' the Ember Seashell Mantle Moonglow Thorns
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
@Naaru

Haha it's alright, I already had one other on hold until I finish the art, too.
Right now I'd prefer as much pure as possible but I can do the Seashell Mantle, Moonglow Thorns, and Will o' the Ember at LAH (think it's 900 g if I did my math right?) and the rest in gems.
@Naaru

Haha it's alright, I already had one other on hold until I finish the art, too.
Right now I'd prefer as much pure as possible but I can do the Seashell Mantle, Moonglow Thorns, and Will o' the Ember at LAH (think it's 900 g if I did my math right?) and the rest in gems.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi please ping me for new dragons!
@Psi please ping me for new dragons!
ah_pixels_by_mimby_rabbit-d6lj3s6.png
@Vaeporeons

Added!
@Vaeporeons

Added!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi HECK IT, I'LL THOW UP MY [item=companion comet] FOR DULLAHAN I GOTTA HAVE 'EM... If you'd hold them for me :'D but If you would rather I can pay with a different item + treasure if you need money more than apparel.
@Psi
HECK IT, I'LL THOW UP MY Companion Comet FOR DULLAHAN
I GOTTA HAVE 'EM... If you'd hold them for me :'D
but If you would rather I can pay with a different item + treasure if you need money more than apparel.
t02ad2G.png
@Kaidonovsky

I WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR COMPANION COMET FOR DULLAHAN ~~(/ * M*\)
@Kaidonovsky

I WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR COMPANION COMET FOR DULLAHAN ~~(/ * M*\)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18