Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Dragons w/ ART! [5 OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
UPDATE: New dragon available!!
More to come in the near future!
UPDATE: New dragon available!!
More to come in the near future!
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Licorictus

Hi! I'm interested in buying Neolecta if she is still up for sale. I can pay in treasure if that works.
@Licorictus

Hi! I'm interested in buying Neolecta if she is still up for sale. I can pay in treasure if that works.
@crabbiekat Hey, I'm really sorry for the ridiculously late reply. I lost interest in FR for a long time right before you left this comment, and I'm trying to be a bit more active again.
Just wanted to let you know that Neolecta's still available if you're still interested after all this time, but if you're no longer interested, I completely understand.
@crabbiekat Hey, I'm really sorry for the ridiculously late reply. I lost interest in FR for a long time right before you left this comment, and I'm trying to be a bit more active again.
Just wanted to let you know that Neolecta's still available if you're still interested after all this time, but if you're no longer interested, I completely understand.
New dragon posted for the first time in a while! I'm hoping to get more up in the near future, including a couple of Skydancers born on Valentine's Day of last year!

@lovesnivy, @Genotypic, @FelGoldwyn
New dragon posted for the first time in a while! I'm hoping to get more up in the near future, including a couple of Skydancers born on Valentine's Day of last year!

New dragon available!

New dragon available!

Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
@FelGoldwyn Thanks for the bump! There's another dragon up too! ^^
@FelGoldwyn Thanks for the bump! There's another dragon up too! ^^
Bump!
Bump!
@Licorictus

Hi, I'm interested in buying Bremia, the pink Valentine girl. Can I pay in treasure? And can we (I don't want to! not yet at least, but maybe later) rename the bought dragons?
@Licorictus

Hi, I'm interested in buying Bremia, the pink Valentine girl. Can I pay in treasure? And can we (I don't want to! not yet at least, but maybe later) rename the bought dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6