Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEW HATCH/COLORS!«•»Pastelle
1 2 3
@TasteLikeSeafood

Pearlescent Dusk has hatched! :)

Please respond within 24 hours if you would like a hatchling; after this period I will put them up on the AH!
I can hold hatchlings for you upon request for up to a week :)

Thank you!
@TasteLikeSeafood

Pearlescent Dusk has hatched! :)

Please respond within 24 hours if you would like a hatchling; after this period I will put them up on the AH!

Thank you!
2OKJ1iX.png
@Cahnandra

I will pass on the current batch of hatchlings.

On another note, may I also be on the pinglist for Ocean Noontide? :)
@Cahnandra

I will pass on the current batch of hatchlings.

On another note, may I also be on the pinglist for Ocean Noontide? :)
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@Cahnandra I just thought it was cool that Pastelle is the name of my clan and your hatchery! Your hatchery is also beautiful so I figured that I'd tell you! Best of luck~ Also please ping me if you ever get a pair that can produce Spirals! Thank you!
@Cahnandra I just thought it was cool that Pastelle is the name of my clan and your hatchery! Your hatchery is also beautiful so I figured that I'd tell you! Best of luck~ Also please ping me if you ever get a pair that can produce Spirals! Thank you!
i8ycBsv.png
@TasteLikeSeafood

Of course! I'll add you immediately :)

@Bunbon

Hey! That's really cool! :D And thanks! :) I'll definitely let you know!
@TasteLikeSeafood

Of course! I'll add you immediately :)

@Bunbon

Hey! That's really cool! :D And thanks! :) I'll definitely let you know!
2OKJ1iX.png
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Cahnandra Wow! All your breeding pairs are so gorgeous! I'm not too interesting right now, (Looking for some WCs) but I might stop by sometime in the future.

Free bump!
@Cahnandra Wow! All your breeding pairs are so gorgeous! I'm not too interesting right now, (Looking for some WCs) but I might stop by sometime in the future.

Free bump!
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@Cahnandra Hey there! I was wondering if you would be interested in being affiliates? C:
@Cahnandra Hey there! I was wondering if you would be interested in being affiliates? C:
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

Hi! Sorry, I've been on hiatus for a while! I'm trying to get everything caught up, but if you're still interested, I would love to be affiliates :)
@Jenkow

Hi! Sorry, I've been on hiatus for a while! I'm trying to get everything caught up, but if you're still interested, I would love to be affiliates :)
2OKJ1iX.png
62cD.gif
62cD.gif
2OKJ1iX.png
@TasteLikeSeafood

Pearlescent Dusk and Ocean Noontide have hatched! :)

Thank you!
@TasteLikeSeafood

Pearlescent Dusk and Ocean Noontide have hatched! :)

Thank you!
2OKJ1iX.png
1 2 3