Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ALL GONE
1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
13949207.png3685271.png22567446.png3042803.png
@larrackell i really like the wild claw and the the second sky dancer... which do you think is the better dragon??? im like, super new at this so i have no clue!!!!!!
@larrackell i really like the wild claw and the the second sky dancer... which do you think is the better dragon??? im like, super new at this so i have no clue!!!!!!
@Ashleyskips They're both beautiful dragons. Hmm... Since you're in Arcane, I would totally suggest Talaxia (the Wildclaw) for you because she kind of fits in with Arcane colors! What do you think?
@Ashleyskips They're both beautiful dragons. Hmm... Since you're in Arcane, I would totally suggest Talaxia (the Wildclaw) for you because she kind of fits in with Arcane colors! What do you think?
@larrackell that would be awesome!!! thank you so much!!!!!
@larrackell that would be awesome!!! thank you so much!!!!!
@larrackell Woah damn, I love your imperial GammaCrucis! Their colours are so neat!
@larrackell Woah damn, I love your imperial GammaCrucis! Their colours are so neat!
@Ashelyskips And she's yours! Welcome to FR <33

@FlyboyBeFree She is absolutely beautiful, I agree. I think her colors make her look so rich and fiery.
@Ashelyskips And she's yours! Welcome to FR <33

@FlyboyBeFree She is absolutely beautiful, I agree. I think her colors make her look so rich and fiery.
@larrackell Yes, I think she's absolutely adorable.
@larrackell Yes, I think she's absolutely adorable.
@larrackell
Can I please have your male Pearlcatcher (Epimetheus)? Pulsar is beautiful too and matches pretty much every dragon I've got going on in my lair haha but I looove how dark Epimetheus is!!
@larrackell
Can I please have your male Pearlcatcher (Epimetheus)? Pulsar is beautiful too and matches pretty much every dragon I've got going on in my lair haha but I looove how dark Epimetheus is!!
@dollaway He's on his way! That's what initally drew me to him as well. He's so dark, and those red eyes. Love it.
@dollaway He's on his way! That's what initally drew me to him as well. He's so dark, and those red eyes. Love it.
@larrackell Ahh, thank you!! I adore him already. I can't wait to get him breeding! :D
@larrackell Ahh, thank you!! I adore him already. I can't wait to get him breeding! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6