Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Realm of Void and Starlight (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Sure thing! And yes, I do take gems. My rate is 1:650.

@FrostStrix
Sure thing! And yes, I do take gems. My rate is 1:650.

@FrostStrix
@shadowdrac gdi I've been trying to save up my dragonmoneys, not spend it! xD Loving those sand/blood/bloods, esp for a particular breeding project lineage thing I'm working on. Buuuuut not quite yet. You'll be breeding them again, yes? The Bhaltair & Aricia pair?
@shadowdrac gdi I've been trying to save up my dragonmoneys, not spend it! xD Loving those sand/blood/bloods, esp for a particular breeding project lineage thing I'm working on. Buuuuut not quite yet. You'll be breeding them again, yes? The Bhaltair & Aricia pair?
@Meridok Lol. x3 Yes, I'll be breeding them again. I'll add you to the ping list. If there's anything in particular you're looking for, let me know!
@Meridok Lol. x3 Yes, I'll be breeding them again. I'll add you to the ping list. If there's anything in particular you're looking for, let me know!
@shadowdrac Great, thanks! I'll know better when my next generation of the breeding thingie is finally hatched, but "not shimmer" is about the only particular right now.
@shadowdrac Great, thanks! I'll know better when my next generation of the breeding thingie is finally hatched, but "not shimmer" is about the only particular right now.
@shadowdrac could i be on your pinglist for Nairn/Darra, Kadir/Sauyma and Bhaltair/Aricia? i really should be downsizing, but they're all such gorgeous pairs I'd love to see hatchlings and maybe pick some up eventually c:
@shadowdrac could i be on your pinglist for Nairn/Darra, Kadir/Sauyma and Bhaltair/Aricia? i really should be downsizing, but they're all such gorgeous pairs I'd love to see hatchlings and maybe pick some up eventually c:
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryoubakura Sure thing! And thank you very much!

For the first two pairs, it may be some time before they're ready, just to let you know. I'm waiting for the color release to breed Nairn and Darra (who also needs Butterfly), and the Wildclaw lad is a WIP breeding project.
@ryoubakura Sure thing! And thank you very much!

For the first two pairs, it may be some time before they're ready, just to let you know. I'm waiting for the color release to breed Nairn and Darra (who also needs Butterfly), and the Wildclaw lad is a WIP breeding project.
@shadowdrac no problem! it's enough that i'll see them when they come out :) you have gorgeous dragons!
@shadowdrac no problem! it's enough that i'll see them when they come out :) you have gorgeous dragons!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@shadowdrac

I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to pass on that Imperial boy, even though he's absolutely gorgeous. I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up treasure lately~

I'd like to stay on the pinglist for his parents, though!
@shadowdrac

I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to pass on that Imperial boy, even though he's absolutely gorgeous. I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up treasure lately~

I'd like to stay on the pinglist for his parents, though!
Thanks for the ping but not this time!
Thanks for the ping but not this time!
@shadowdrac

That Garnet/red/pear boy looks amazing! Could you hold him for me while I get the 50kt?
@shadowdrac

That Garnet/red/pear boy looks amazing! Could you hold him for me while I get the 50kt?
k2k2Be3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35