Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coatl Town Hatchery!! one left!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Arrowfeathers @WickedGuacamole
A general ping for the three new hatchlings! (let me know if you wish to be removed from the general ping list)
@Arrowfeathers @WickedGuacamole
A general ping for the three new hatchlings! (let me know if you wish to be removed from the general ping list)
pxeNQIh.pngwallington_by_avianxl23-d9ve0mw.png
bump!!
bump!!
@blazenemberrs, @EmptyFrames, @sparingSans, @Doornroosje, @Parakeet
Nature Lovers is hatching another two hatchlings tomorrow!
Parakeet has first choice on both the babies because they've requested them to be bred for a birthday dragon.
Both hatchlings will have nature eyes!
Let me know if you wish to be removed from a pinglist!
Nature Lovers is hatching another two hatchlings tomorrow!
Parakeet has first choice on both the babies because they've requested them to be bred for a birthday dragon.
Both hatchlings will have nature eyes!
Let me know if you wish to be removed from a pinglist!
@aniainator

YASSS! I can't wait to see them! Birthday dragon here we commmmmmeee! Please ping me when they hatch.
@aniainator

YASSS! I can't wait to see them! Birthday dragon here we commmmmmeee! Please ping me when they hatch.
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
bump!! all these boys are still for sale and still adorable doubles!
bump!! all these boys are still for sale and still adorable doubles!
@JaleHatcher, @jedileia
so. for grayscale queens. i bred their dad. with the wrong mate
the babies will still be pretty monochrome (and snowbellies) but i just. thought i'd let you know. because this is very unfortunate.
@JaleHatcher, @jedileia
so. for grayscale queens. i bred their dad. with the wrong mate
the babies will still be pretty monochrome (and snowbellies) but i just. thought i'd let you know. because this is very unfortunate.
@aniainator
Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure they'll look pretty regardless. : D
@aniainator
Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure they'll look pretty regardless. : D
Nature Lovers has hatched! Mobile prevents me from posting cute images but they're here! Page three of my lair! One butterfly and one not, butterfly is 30kt and facet is 20kt!
Nature Lovers has hatched! Mobile prevents me from posting cute images but they're here! Page three of my lair! One butterfly and one not, butterfly is 30kt and facet is 20kt!
@aniainator

Mmmm...both are so flippin' cute. e O e However, they don't fit my taste. :c I am very sorry. Hhh, I feel like a bad person. ; __ ; </33 I'll still be looking for more babies from them if that's okay!
@aniainator

Mmmm...both are so flippin' cute. e O e However, they don't fit my taste. :c I am very sorry. Hhh, I feel like a bad person. ; __ ; </33 I'll still be looking for more babies from them if that's okay!
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
@aniainator I would love to take the one with butterfly, if he's still available?
@aniainator I would love to take the one with butterfly, if he's still available?
Revelry runs rampant in the Rotrock Rim...

tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26