Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stomping Grounds 12/2 Merfolk
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86
@Airyu Absolutely! She is in my wife, @Redfoot 's lair, so I will have her set up a CR for her asap! Enjoy the little beaut!
@Airyu Absolutely! She is in my wife, @Redfoot 's lair, so I will have her set up a CR for her asap! Enjoy the little beaut!
@Daddyselephant: Thank you! It's really neat that both you and your wife play. Definitely keep me on the list for future hatchies. I want to get at least one of each elephant type :D.
@Daddyselephant: Thank you! It's really neat that both you and your wife play. Definitely keep me on the list for future hatchies. I want to get at least one of each elephant type :D.
uWC9gZs.png
@Airyu yay! I'm glad to hear it! I only have Tundra African eles at the moment, though, is that okay?
@Airyu yay! I'm glad to hear it! I only have Tundra African eles at the moment, though, is that okay?
@Daddyselephant: Ahh, that's right. Sure, put me down for African Ele Tundras. I'm sure I can find room for one.
@Daddyselephant: Ahh, that's right. Sure, put me down for African Ele Tundras. I'm sure I can find room for one.
uWC9gZs.png
@Airyu *salutes* Will do and thank you so much for your interest!
@Airyu *salutes* Will do and thank you so much for your interest!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@Redfoot
@lackingsanity

Gorgeous crystal Heimdall/Loki pretties today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@Redfoot
@lackingsanity

Gorgeous crystal Heimdall/Loki pretties today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@Redfoot
@lackingsanity

April Fool babs today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@Redfoot
@lackingsanity

April Fool babs today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@Redfoot
@lackingsanity

ApplePie and MapleSyrup had some beautifully Canadian babs today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@Redfoot
@lackingsanity

ApplePie and MapleSyrup had some beautifully Canadian babs today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@DrYakushi
@Redfoot
@triblobyte
@lackingsanity

Beautiful butterfae boys today!
@Thorbjorn
@Perrydotto
@DrYakushi
@Redfoot
@triblobyte
@lackingsanity

Beautiful butterfae boys today!
@Daddyselephant Could you put me on the pinglist for the African and Asian Elephant Breeding Pairs?
@Daddyselephant Could you put me on the pinglist for the African and Asian Elephant Breeding Pairs?
tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo5_100.png BkIPCfy.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86