Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Navy ButtGlim! ~•Rainy Day Nursery•~
@xRainy Awesome! c;
@xRainy Awesome! c;
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
^
^
NgNZt9h.png
^
^
NgNZt9h.png
dqszsi.png
dqszsi.png
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
^
^
NgNZt9h.png
dqszsi.png
dqszsi.png
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@xRainy Hello! Could you hold this girl for me for a day or two? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21419185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214192/21419185_350.png[/img] [/url] I am completely out of lair space unfortunately, but I have some dragons that'll either sell or be exalted within the next 1-2 days :'D
@xRainy
Hello! Could you hold this girl for me for a day or two?
21419185_350.png

I am completely out of lair space unfortunately, but I have some dragons that'll either sell or be exalted within the next 1-2 days :'D
@dualscepters

Certainly, I can hold onto her for you. =)
@dualscepters

Certainly, I can hold onto her for you. =)
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy
Alright, I have lair space! Would you like me to set up the CR, or will you?
@xRainy
Alright, I have lair space! Would you like me to set up the CR, or will you?
@dualscepters

Go right ahead. =3
I wasn't sure if you wanted the treasure or gem price, so that makes it easy for me. =D
@dualscepters

Go right ahead. =3
I wasn't sure if you wanted the treasure or gem price, so that makes it easy for me. =D
NgNZt9h.png