Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {SleepingClouds}RETIRED
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Up ya' go~
Up ya' go~
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
affiliate bump <3
affiliate bump <3
QFXpYkj.png
@ClarkeGriffin @lackingsanity @Axiomatix @Ryuubi @Dragontears @Galaticgod @IzaAdami
@Canvas @OctaviaBlake @AKUxNINJA @skywishes01 @ShrillingSilence @Lainer @dragoninmywagon @JadePower @Leeomon @SilverLately @MintCrow @Vlden @Bunbon
@dreampop @Eyenoom @luckygrace99 @fluorescent @youramazinhtruth @demoliceros @Yonderly @ahintoflight @Salemsgirl @Fletcher @EmoAngel99 @Beatrizklotz @kysl7777 @AstroNot @QuietlyAlice @MochaMiel @awaicu @Nekomori @TheFallenCherry @ilexopaca @HayBay @ancientsecrets @Silverpine @Kuriptonic @Caritas @soulykins @KokillueRus @Viger @Exotic @Lightshadow101 @Poison49 @Lokadrottning @Natakiro @TheMemeTeam @ZeMedic @CanadianSpirit @RockehRawr @Skyyfox @WinnDixieX3 @Gillingswater @Salathielly

I am sorry for the mass ping everyone, but I have important news.

I came to the tough decision that I think it's time for me to finally retire this hatchery. Besides the fact that work has been busier lately, I also haven't had as much joy running the hatchery as I did when I first started out. There are some pairs I'll still breed occasionally (and I will still be breeding the Galaxy Touched subspecies pair) but most pairs will be retiring.

I wanted to let my affiliates know, as well as those on pinglists. I will say though, running the hatchery was fun while it lasted, and I'm glad I got to meet some awesome people through it. Until next time, then!
@ClarkeGriffin @lackingsanity @Axiomatix @Ryuubi @Dragontears @Galaticgod @IzaAdami
@Canvas @OctaviaBlake @AKUxNINJA @skywishes01 @ShrillingSilence @Lainer @dragoninmywagon @JadePower @Leeomon @SilverLately @MintCrow @Vlden @Bunbon
@dreampop @Eyenoom @luckygrace99 @fluorescent @youramazinhtruth @demoliceros @Yonderly @ahintoflight @Salemsgirl @Fletcher @EmoAngel99 @Beatrizklotz @kysl7777 @AstroNot @QuietlyAlice @MochaMiel @awaicu @Nekomori @TheFallenCherry @ilexopaca @HayBay @ancientsecrets @Silverpine @Kuriptonic @Caritas @soulykins @KokillueRus @Viger @Exotic @Lightshadow101 @Poison49 @Lokadrottning @Natakiro @TheMemeTeam @ZeMedic @CanadianSpirit @RockehRawr @Skyyfox @WinnDixieX3 @Gillingswater @Salathielly

I am sorry for the mass ping everyone, but I have important news.

I came to the tough decision that I think it's time for me to finally retire this hatchery. Besides the fact that work has been busier lately, I also haven't had as much joy running the hatchery as I did when I first started out. There are some pairs I'll still breed occasionally (and I will still be breeding the Galaxy Touched subspecies pair) but most pairs will be retiring.

I wanted to let my affiliates know, as well as those on pinglists. I will say though, running the hatchery was fun while it lasted, and I'm glad I got to meet some awesome people through it. Until next time, then!
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
@WickedGuacamole

It's alright deary, this happens sometimes! I hope you do well in work! ^w^
@WickedGuacamole

It's alright deary, this happens sometimes! I hope you do well in work! ^w^
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@Poison49

Awww thank you!
@Poison49

Awww thank you!
@WickedGuacamole

I understand completely! Is it okay if I still leave your banner on my affiliates list, or would you prefer that I remove it?
@WickedGuacamole

I understand completely! Is it okay if I still leave your banner on my affiliates list, or would you prefer that I remove it?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly

You can keep it if you like :) I won't be deleting this thread, since I do want to keep it as a record for the hatchlings I sold!
@Salathielly

You can keep it if you like :) I won't be deleting this thread, since I do want to keep it as a record for the hatchlings I sold!
@WickedGuacamole

Okay, I'll keep the link, then! :D
@WickedGuacamole

Okay, I'll keep the link, then! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
No worries, we all understand. It was very nice meeting you! :D @WickedGuacamole
No worries, we all understand. It was very nice meeting you! :D @WickedGuacamole
Donkereziel is my boyfriend & GrimmFever is my best friend! Grimm and I run a Hatchery together - **Needs updated majorly as of 2024
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57