Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 262 263
@Salathielly - A Day In The Stitchery:

1 ) Swanky customer is persuaded to come in and get a style upgrade at 10 AM

2 ) Measurements are taken. Client consult is completed by 11 AM

3 ) Yew sketches up designs. Rosa poo-poos them all. Eugene and Yew argue over flattering necklines.

4 ) EMBER DYES FOUR SEPARATE SHADES OF PINK. There seems to be some discrepancy between the brothers (and Eugene. and Rosa.) regarding whether salmon, coral, bubblegum, or rose is the best color for swanky client.

5 ) PROJECT RUNWAY.

6 ) NO ONE SLEEPS.

7 ) client returns at 10AM the next morning to ... five??!?!? new outfits. D:

8 ) Client picks one. the other four get put as shop display by Rosa for random passers-by to gush about.

:D SEEMS A SOUND BUSINESS MODEL.
@Salathielly - A Day In The Stitchery:

1 ) Swanky customer is persuaded to come in and get a style upgrade at 10 AM

2 ) Measurements are taken. Client consult is completed by 11 AM

3 ) Yew sketches up designs. Rosa poo-poos them all. Eugene and Yew argue over flattering necklines.

4 ) EMBER DYES FOUR SEPARATE SHADES OF PINK. There seems to be some discrepancy between the brothers (and Eugene. and Rosa.) regarding whether salmon, coral, bubblegum, or rose is the best color for swanky client.

5 ) PROJECT RUNWAY.

6 ) NO ONE SLEEPS.

7 ) client returns at 10AM the next morning to ... five??!?!? new outfits. D:

8 ) Client picks one. the other four get put as shop display by Rosa for random passers-by to gush about.

:D SEEMS A SOUND BUSINESS MODEL.
@ixris

I laughed so hard reading this because it is true.

Also there's Winternight in the back sewing up one of the potential outfits only to have Yew come back and tell him to make the sleeves shorter, and then Rosa comes back and tells him to make the sleeve floofier, until he is constantly ripping both the stitches and his hair out.

And then there's Rettah who decides to make hats to go along with all of the outfits. With maybe a couple of spares because he can't decide which style of hat the customer might like best. And naturally he asks Ember to dye ribbons to match each one.
@ixris

I laughed so hard reading this because it is true.

Also there's Winternight in the back sewing up one of the potential outfits only to have Yew come back and tell him to make the sleeves shorter, and then Rosa comes back and tells him to make the sleeve floofier, until he is constantly ripping both the stitches and his hair out.

And then there's Rettah who decides to make hats to go along with all of the outfits. With maybe a couple of spares because he can't decide which style of hat the customer might like best. And naturally he asks Ember to dye ribbons to match each one.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@ixris WOW. Pliny is SOOO cute! But alas I have not the funds... :'(
@ixris WOW. Pliny is SOOO cute! But alas I have not the funds... :'(
@SnowflakeQueen21 - yeah unfortunately the newest gem genes are pretty prohibitive for a while.

I do take alternative payments if you're super into him. I am always willing to work with someone if they're in love. :). Let me know if you want to try to wok something out.
@SnowflakeQueen21 - yeah unfortunately the newest gem genes are pretty prohibitive for a while.

I do take alternative payments if you're super into him. I am always willing to work with someone if they're in love. :). Let me know if you want to try to wok something out.
@ixris I was actually looking at the alternate payment post. I don't even know what the mats at Baldwin's are. Lol I have no battle stones (no extras anyway), Zero artistic talents. I might could trade a dragon but most of mine are ones I want to keep for now.
I have some apparel to help and some festival currency (depends on which festival)

...So yeah. There it is. Lol. :)
@ixris I was actually looking at the alternate payment post. I don't even know what the mats at Baldwin's are. Lol I have no battle stones (no extras anyway), Zero artistic talents. I might could trade a dragon but most of mine are ones I want to keep for now.
I have some apparel to help and some festival currency (depends on which festival)

...So yeah. There it is. Lol. :)
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f16/hortencia88/bump%20copy_zpsf7yzzghn.jpg[/img]
bump%20copy_zpsf7yzzghn.jpg
tumblr_ot1e9dj7jn1w8izspo1_250.png
@SnowflakeQueen21 - whoops, sorry mats is a common shorthand for materials - the things you get from melting things in the cauldron.

Fest currency I try to go for one's that are upcoming (nature and light in this case) since they'll be most readily useful.

But yeah I understand. :) I would be up for hearing another option for payment if you can think of one, but I don't actually know of any other common ones??

Hopefully I'll be keeping the pair around for a while, so when the price bottoms out, they'll still he around and breeding.
@SnowflakeQueen21 - whoops, sorry mats is a common shorthand for materials - the things you get from melting things in the cauldron.

Fest currency I try to go for one's that are upcoming (nature and light in this case) since they'll be most readily useful.

But yeah I understand. :) I would be up for hearing another option for payment if you can think of one, but I don't actually know of any other common ones??

Hopefully I'll be keeping the pair around for a while, so when the price bottoms out, they'll still he around and breeding.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VSkKT44.gif[/img][/center]
VSkKT44.gif
hANn2C0.gif
@ixris I think I will have to pass this time. How ever I look forward to more clutches with those two. They make beautiful babies.
@ixris I think I will have to pass this time. How ever I look forward to more clutches with those two. They make beautiful babies.
@SnowflakeQueen21 - I understand, but I hope that I will one day be able to watch one of their kids move to Ice with you. :)
@SnowflakeQueen21 - I understand, but I hope that I will one day be able to watch one of their kids move to Ice with you. :)
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 262 263