Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •>Sands of Time<• |Historical Pairs|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Wait what we're open? Well, time for business then. My stuff is still horribly WIP but please don't mind that.

@tonton Thank you! Cherished will follow at her parents' footsteps.

@keisey3478 Thank you! We try to avoid unpleasant surprises and listing prices is one way to prevent that. Don't want anybody finding out the prices after signing up for all the pinglists.
Wait what we're open? Well, time for business then. My stuff is still horribly WIP but please don't mind that.

@tonton Thank you! Cherished will follow at her parents' footsteps.

@keisey3478 Thank you! We try to avoid unpleasant surprises and listing prices is one way to prevent that. Don't want anybody finding out the prices after signing up for all the pinglists.
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
The graphics for my pairs have finally been made! Any feedback is welcome as this is my first time making them. We also have some dragons from unofficial pairs for sale on the first page, be sure to check them out!
The graphics for my pairs have finally been made! Any feedback is welcome as this is my first time making them. We also have some dragons from unofficial pairs for sale on the first page, be sure to check them out!
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
@allysonpickles is Your Best Nightmare still for sale? Not only, is it a beautiful SD, but I know exactly where you got her name from :P love the Undertale reference!
@allysonpickles is Your Best Nightmare still for sale? Not only, is it a beautiful SD, but I know exactly where you got her name from :P love the Undertale reference!
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@Vermiculus Yes she is! You can send me a CR for her :)
@Vermiculus Yes she is! You can send me a CR for her :)
@allysonpickles Actually, nevermind! I just realized she has a basic, and I can't afford a gene scroll.
@allysonpickles Actually, nevermind! I just realized she has a basic, and I can't afford a gene scroll.
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@allysonpickles

Can I snag this beauty right here? If I'm going to pay in Fest. Currency, that would be 20 pinecones? Please tell me if I got my math wrong, I'm too lazy to actually compute it.
@allysonpickles

Can I snag this beauty right here? If I'm going to pay in Fest. Currency, that would be 20 pinecones? Please tell me if I got my math wrong, I'm too lazy to actually compute it.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@allysonpickles [color-a1a100] Sorry for the double ping, I forgot to include the picture of the gorgeous dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21412011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214121/21412011_350.png[/img] [/url]
@allysonpickles [color-a1a100]

Sorry for the double ping, I forgot to include the picture of the gorgeous dragon

21412011_350.png
@Carcin Yes, go ahead and send the CR :D
@Carcin Yes, go ahead and send the CR :D
@allysonpickles

So I'll send a CR for 1 treasure and send you 20 fest currency?
@allysonpickles

So I'll send a CR for 1 treasure and send you 20 fest currency?
@Carcin Yes that sounds good!
@Carcin Yes that sounds good!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32