Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] TRIP STEEL G1 MALE OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lizziecat1279
Last day ping please? :3. I'm not honestly sure if I can compete, but I'd love to see where this goes~
@lizziecat1279
Last day ping please? :3. I'm not honestly sure if I can compete, but I'd love to see where this goes~
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@lizziecat1279 last day ping please
@lizziecat1279 last day ping please
vnfnSuk.gif
@FoolishRay @Xairathan Added you both ^^

So far there hasn't actually been a lot of bidding but I'm wondering if that's because everyone has been too nervous to bid OTL
@FoolishRay @Xairathan Added you both ^^

So far there hasn't actually been a lot of bidding but I'm wondering if that's because everyone has been too nervous to bid OTL
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
People usually bid on the last day.
People usually bid on the last day.
HGXrZDQ.gif
@lizziecat1279
Last day ping please!
@lizziecat1279
Last day ping please!
@Aralas Added you!

@Avarosa Alright thanks I've never had a dragon this valuable in my hands before |D I've only seen this sort of auction from afar so I'm just a little nervous lol
@Aralas Added you!

@Avarosa Alright thanks I've never had a dragon this valuable in my hands before |D I've only seen this sort of auction from afar so I'm just a little nervous lol
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Why didn't I notice this guy until after I put down a big bid on something else. D: Not sure I'd afford him in the end, triple Mulberry killed most of my material assets. He's so pretty though q.q
Why didn't I notice this guy until after I put down a big bid on something else. D: Not sure I'd afford him in the end, triple Mulberry killed most of my material assets. He's so pretty though q.q
@Sakurawr I can put you on the last day pinglist in case you miss out on the other auction? No pressure, just offering in case you want to!
@Sakurawr I can put you on the last day pinglist in case you miss out on the other auction? No pressure, just offering in case you want to!
@lizziecat1279 Sure! Interested what he's going to go for eitherway, since he's probably the closest thing to my XXX Mulberry colour range wise that's popped up.
@lizziecat1279 Sure! Interested what he's going to go for eitherway, since he's probably the closest thing to my XXX Mulberry colour range wise that's popped up.
@Sakurawr Alrighty I'll mark you down!
@Sakurawr Alrighty I'll mark you down!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8