Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | --The Exalt Rescuers-- Moved threads
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 149 150
@elbow is calixto 10 or 20 rn?? im new and still struggling, and i can do 10 but not 20!!!!
@elbow is calixto 10 or 20 rn?? im new and still struggling, and i can do 10 but not 20!!!!
@CandyHeart
I think you can, but You'll have to ask @Elbow cause they're the holder. :)
@CandyHeart
I think you can, but You'll have to ask @Elbow cause they're the holder. :)
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@Ashleyskips since Calixto is a hatchling she's 10kT, I keep the 20kT price there incase I forget to change it when they age or as a reminder what the price is.

Since you're new, you get a 15% discount so for you Calixto is 8500T! Please send the crossroads to @RetroGwen :)
@Ashleyskips since Calixto is a hatchling she's 10kT, I keep the 20kT price there incase I forget to change it when they age or as a reminder what the price is.

Since you're new, you get a 15% discount so for you Calixto is 8500T! Please send the crossroads to @RetroGwen :)
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@Elbow wait wait am I holding that derg?? I can't even keep track anymore :0

I'm scared.
@Elbow wait wait am I holding that derg?? I can't even keep track anymore :0

I'm scared.
@Elbow

I would love the Basic Fae Dragon...i think it was Quick Silver...

@RetroGwen

I saw your name...i'm sorry xD
@Elbow

I would love the Basic Fae Dragon...i think it was Quick Silver...

@RetroGwen

I saw your name...i'm sorry xD
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart Yes, you may! Just send me the CR :)
@CandyHeart Yes, you may! Just send me the CR :)
@CandyHeart

That's okay. We honestly have so many dergs I can't even keep track anymore. :/
@CandyHeart

That's okay. We honestly have so many dergs I can't even keep track anymore. :/
@Elbow

Okay, sorry for the mix up. I was a little confused haha
@Elbow

Okay, sorry for the mix up. I was a little confused haha
KW956Cz.gif
@RetroGwen

Keeping track of dragons is easy after a while, you just have to remember each dragon in their own special way.
I have plenty of butterfly dragons i don't want that i can give to you free if you want to give them great homes, unless you just take dragons that cant find homes from the AH...
@RetroGwen

Keeping track of dragons is easy after a while, you just have to remember each dragon in their own special way.
I have plenty of butterfly dragons i don't want that i can give to you free if you want to give them great homes, unless you just take dragons that cant find homes from the AH...
KW956Cz.gif
@RetroGwen you're holding Calixto, which Ashley is interested in. But I am holding Quicksilver.
I should probably make the "held by ____" a bit bigger? Sometimes they're hard to notice lol
@RetroGwen you're holding Calixto, which Ashley is interested in. But I am holding Quicksilver.
I should probably make the "held by ____" a bit bigger? Sometimes they're hard to notice lol
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 149 150